Ally on the board, paulo Sergio as manager

Dennis

Sack Ally doh

Right, OK. Then we bring in a new manager.

Right, OK. Then what happens if he doesn't win every game? Sack him and get another manager who can win every game? Then what if he doesn't win every game?

Right, OK. But what if this new manager played passing football only! (Ball can NOT go above shin height) Then it'd be acceptable to not win every game? (Some have said this!)

Right, OK. :wanker:

Broad or Narrow, I will always Follow Follow. If some are "embarrased" by 3 away draws to SFL 3 teams then go away, and come back in 3 years when we're back in the top flight. (Oh, wait. We might not get back to top flight if we draw another away game! FFS seriously and people on here have a go at the "mhedia" at times like this RM isn't much better)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it not an option? I have made it clear I would like him to leave the post, but its certainly not reached desperation stage yet. It does not irritate me that he is charge, as I want him to do well, but I would be lying if I said I think he will ever be good enough.

What has impressed you about his management in his time in charge? On pitch matters only please, as I am sure we agree he has been excellent off the park.

Ask me later in yhe season when imo he had his fair crack :)

Last season is an irrelevance to me.

Why is it not an option? I have made it clear I would like him to leave the post, but its certainly not reached desperation stage yet. It does not irritate me that he is charge, as I want him to do well, but I would be lying if I said I think he will ever be good enough.

What has impressed you about his management in his time in charge? On pitch matters only please, as I am sure we agree he has been excellent off the park.

In football terms name me another manager in world football that has had the responsibility

of trying to save his own club - but also the accusations and the sheer hate and that isnt just

opposition fans but ally mc coist served his country and the sfa on the field .

Can you imagine ferguson of govan being told by the Premier league

You are cheating scum and we will demote you to the evostix fourth division

take your 70,000 and your asian fanboys away your only 320 million in debt

sort it out with your american glazier boys .

By the way Sky and ESPN arent happy - forget that we didnt mean it .

Sergio and mancini and busquets cannot rise to what ally has come through

his players need to earn their pay packets our manager needs them to play for rangers - and us.

Surely you have can provide me with a little ounce of comfort on what has been great so far?

I said ask me when imo he has had a fair crack, is that too much for you to take in. We have played some good football at home have we not?

Who said we are great? Here we go again eh.

I think Dennis is trying to separate Ally the Manager from Ally the Ranger.....................................and maybe he is looking at it from the following.

Would you agree that there is a lack of formation changes within a game , when things are not going well..Y/N

Is it the sign of a good manager who can make changes within a game Y/N

What are your thoughts on Ally as a manger?

Ally has stood Sure and Stedfast throughout the worst 18 months of our history (nothing that happens could ever be worse than that cold Jan 71) so he heas earned respect for that and yes should be given time...........this is his second season ...........................how long does the majority feel we should stand shoulder to shoulder re style of football.

We all want to win........but I am sure we all want to win watching great football...............now people will come back with ..................Manchester...................well that run to Manchester had very good tactics look at our away games, that's what really saw us through to the final.

My mind is still open re Ally and willing him to come good, but I wasn't really overly keen to have him as manager...........just based on his body language during games as assistant to Walter, yes it was probably right that he was given the opportunity to take the position.

Will we win the league............think that's a stick on21.gif

But there does seem a flaw to his tactics in changing a formation when the team plan does not work................and i don't mean stick subs on.....you can change the whole outlook to the team by positional changes.

As for the two main cups.....................think jury is out on that one would say 50/50 on that. Just hope if we beat m'well we get another home tie against an spl team.

At least we now know who was serious in their support for McCoist when he dragged us through the financial saga earlier on in the year.

fine lets make ally our fucking spokesperson then

but as a manager he is seriously looking out of his depth, we have the 2nd highest wage bill in scotland most likely and we STILL cannot top division 3

how long do we give ally, scrape this seasons title and then watch shite in division 2, god forbid he gets back to the SPL if this is what we are getting

I said ask me when imo he has had a fair crack, is that too much for you to take in. We have played some good football at home have we not?

Who said we are great? Here we go again eh.

Its just a discussion mate, its not a big deal. You want to give him time, I have made up my mind.

fine lets make ally our fucking spokesperson then

but as a manager he is seriously looking out of his depth, we have the 2nd highest wage bill in scotland most likely and we STILL cannot top division 3

how long do we give ally, scrape this seasons title and then watch shite in division 2, god forbid he gets back to the SPL if this is what we are getting

You're acting like it's April 15th and not September 15th. Everyone agrees that we were shite, but some of us aren't so quick to slag off our manager because we drew a game against a well-organised side who defended as if their existence depended on it. Get a grip.

You're acting like it's April 15th and not September 15th. Everyone agrees that we were shite, but some of us aren't so quick to slag off our manager because we drew a game against a well-organised side who defended as if their existence depended on it. Get a grip.

we didnt just "draw" one game, we have drew 3 ames away from home out of....wait for it,....... 3 games away from home

is it not sinking into peoples minds, WE ARE 4TH IN DIVISION 3 FFS

Yes, I had made my mind up by October last year he was out his depth. I look forward to the day I am proved wrong and you and others can tell me how stupid I have been. (tu)

I wouldn't, I may have a wee sly grin thinking what a tool this guy has been ;)