Ally on the board, paulo Sergio as manager

Dennis

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish i was able to go, i defo wouldnt be greeting about a fkn draw away from home on a plastic pitch.

glory hunting at it's finest IMO.

The result was shocking but the most disgraceful part was the performance!

Plastic bloody pitch or not we a team of Internationals/SPl players and more importantly full times on 3k+ a week should be comfortably beating the likes of Annan week in week out.

no excuses should be given for the start to the season.

Not calling from Ally's head, but he should be judged on performances come the end of the season.

John Greig was given 5 years, but his Club wasn't playing in Division three.

18 months should be his tenure if we haven't improved markedly by the turn of the year.

He's living on borrowed time..... rallying calls wont save him if he doesn't pull his socks up.

Odds are evenly balanced on whether he'll survive into January.

I genuinely want to see him do well, but he seems incapable of learning from his mistakes.

Glory hunting. Go to game and tell me whats glory hunting. :lol:

So just beacuse you go to games you are not a glory hunter??? tell me how that works?

You are moaning and greeting after a few away games, you obviously feel we deserve to win these games, and because we didn't you threw your toys out of the pram.

GLORY HUNTING. You might not agree with me, it doesn't make me any less right.

Now please. This canny go on.

Ive backed you. I cant any longer.

Ridiculous suggestion mate, on both counts....We have been awful away from Ibrox thus far and Ally has to shoulder some of that blame...fair enough but this is still a ridiculous statement from you.

These threads open my eyes to what kind of support we have, we have a chance to build this up yet yhe youngsters are written off as much as the manager. It's sad and pathetic.

What is sad is people defending the indefensible. You are correct when you highlight that this year is an opportunity to build a team predominantly of younger players, but sadly, we have the wrong man in charge. It is time for a man with experience to take the job and actually implement a style of play that is consistent and actually visible. There is absolutely nothing wrong in sections of the support saying Ally is out his depth. He is, and you know it too.

*Do not want Paolo Sergio.

So just beacuse you go to games you are not a glory hunter??? tell me how that works?

You are moaning and greeting after a few away games, you obviously feel we deserve to win these games, and because we didn't you threw your toys out of the pram.

GLORY HUNTING. You might not agree with me, it doesn't make me any less right.

Ive been going to see Rangers since pre souness. Away you go mate.

I think a lot of us agree that Ally is semi-struggling but:

a) No need for knee jerk reaction

b) Paulo Sergio???

Give Ally a bit more time to address the long ball shite, lack of composure and tactical ineptness that is evident every time we are at a wee tight away ground.

He has earned that.

However enough of this 'Ally Untouchable' cult that seems to be building up.

Everyone is open to constructive criticism and honesty from the fans.

What is sad is people defending the indefensible. You are correct when you highlight that this year is an opportunity to build a team predominantly of younger players, but sadly, we have the wrong man in charge. It is time for a man with experience to take the job and actually implement a style of play that is consistent and actually visible. There is absolutely nothing wrong in sections of the support saying Ally is out his depth. He is, and you know it too.

*Do not want Paolo Sergio.

Questions need asked yes I agree on that, sacked isn't an option I'm afraid at this moment.

Lol your always the ally out camp anyway.

I think a lot of us agree that Ally is semi-struggling but:

a) No need for knee jerk reaction

b) Paulo Sergio???

Give Ally a bit more time to address the long ball shite, lack of composure and tactical ineptness that is evident every time we are at a wee tight away ground.

He has earned that.

However enough of this 'Ally Untouchable' cult that seems to be building up.

Everyone is open to constructive criticism and honesty from the fans.

I agree with most of your points, but he has shown almost zilch to indicate that he is a capable manager. Is he a better manager now than he was 12 months ago? if he is, I cannot see it.

Ive been going to see Rangers since pre souness. Away you go mate.

whats your point?

Have you moaned like a little girl after every defeat since then, because you are doing a fine job of it right now.

I like you mate and agree with a fair amount of your posts, but not this, i guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

I agree with most of your points, but he has shown almost zilch to indicate that he is a capable manager. Is he a better manager now than he was 12 months ago? if he is, I cannot see it.

I'll say again, your always ally out. May as well just no post eh as we know already ;)

:superally: :superally: :superally: :superally: :superally:

We are not worthy ally -

Charles Green is a sensible guy and is no nugget he belives in our club and our manager

and even has the spunk to stand up to the gestapo at the headquaters ruining our game .

We will suffer the same pain as andy murray had if it comes to it have our day like murraymints

Ally Mc Coist has the attitude of a winner and he just needs to transmit that to our players .

Questions need asked yes I agree on that, sacked isn't an option I'm afraid at this moment.

Lol your always the ally out camp anyway.

Why is it not an option? I have made it clear I would like him to leave the post, but its certainly not reached desperation stage yet. It does not irritate me that he is charge, as I want him to do well, but I would be lying if I said I think he will ever be good enough.

What has impressed you about his management in his time in charge? On pitch matters only please, as I am sure we agree he has been excellent off the park.