Ally on the board, paulo Sergio as manager

Dennis

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won't be fourth come xmas, we will be top and you can quote me on that!

I hope so but unless we can find a way to start winning away from home then we won't be and if you think it's bad now what will it be like in the winter playing in mud baths.

Rangers will win the league at a canter. At least 12 points.

Im not going to disagree about Ally though. Even before the 3rd division he was struggling with tactics and man management. I do believe he can win us the league but unless he improves drastically as a manager he isn't the man for the future. A few good sound bites and sticking by the club shouldn't automatically give him the job for life.

Not calling from Ally's head, but he should be judged on performances come the end of the season.

This i agree with. He should get the season before anything happens. The sense of entitlement seeping out of our fanbase is shocking...we have no divine right to be winning these games, and we are steamrolling teams at Ibrox (which shows ally knows what he is doing)

We are having a mare away from home. It happens to all teams at some points.

I hate this plave after we drop points.

You dont know me son. Ive backed every manager. To the hilt. Ally is done for me.

No you have gave him no backing at all, and you just threw in the first manager that came into your head, kneejerk reaction of absurd proportions.

This is not going to be a walk in the park, it is going to a struggle and a long ride, this is not about McCoist, its about the players adapting to the environment.

Now please. This canny go on.

Ive backed you. I cant any longer.

Backed?? we have played 5 league games of the season FFS! you have backed noone!! i could see a point if was near end of season or if we were losing every match but WE HAVE ONLY PLAYED 5 LEAGUE MATCHES and only 1 point behind leaders get a bloody grip!!

Backed?? we have played 5 league games of the season FFS! you have backed noone!! i could see a point if was near end of season or if we were losing every match but WE HAVE ONLY PLAYED 5 LEAGUE MATCHES and only 1 point behind leaders get a bloody grip!!

You have been here since may mate you know nothing.

Ally in my eyes is a LEGEND both as a player but also as a statesman for our club.

But as a manger, he is clueless.

Yes we had various difficulties when he took charge but after giving him another chance from the 15 point debacle NOTHING has changed.

Tactically he is inept, even at home games the football has been fairly mediocre, considering our players are on upwards of 3k a week compared to part timers.

He continues to play similar if not the same week in/week out..

Im going to get ripped for this but a change is needed and soon.

7.5 hrs of football and you throw the towel in.

Thank fuck you are not watching somones back in the trenches mate.

Get a fucking grip of yourself and retract that, thought better of you

our only crime is loyalty? think you should remove this statement, your crime is disloyalty

have edited this as it has been a very hard year for us all and going to give you the benifit of the doubt, that if you were in a more relaxed state of mind you would think clearer and know backing ally will take us to the top in the end. Let him show you you are wrong and jumping to the wrong conclusions. trust in ally, he has never steered us wrong yet. and a little bit of advice stop listening to them give it a break for a week!

When we were down and almost out we stood shoulder to shoulder which gave us the spirit and strength to bounce back. Think back a few months and ask yourself would we have taken a 0-0 draw with Annan then? We have the greatest support in the world and we are back playing football. The result may have been disappointing today but at least we have many more days to come.

Supporting our club means just that, through thick and thin, good and bad, we will stand shoulder to shoulder the bring our great club back to where it belongs.

No surrender Brothers and Sisters be proud that we still have a team to follow follow.

CHARLIE SAYS; FUCK EM!