Keep the heid!

Velo

Weve got 1197 ghuests on here on a Saturday night, people with nothing better to do of an evening than come here and read the knee jerk reactions to another disappointing away draw for the gers.

We all need to remember exactly what our club has been through over the last 12 months. How players, coaches and a manager have been used to top flight football (for about 30 years in the case of Ally) have now suddenly found themselves thrown straight from that to the bottom tier and the completely different grounds, players, referees, pitch sizes, tactics and everything else that goes with being in the bottom tier.

Every player in every team we are playing against has been playing this way for years and know what to expect, and every other team that has found themselves in this league has either slowly built to it through the amateur leagues or dropped down from the other low divisions. We've had the ultimate culture shock of being dropped after 140 years in the top league straight to the bottom so it's understandable it's taking a bit of getting used to.

I'm as disappointed as the next bear with the result today but those calling for mccoists head need to get a grip and put everything we've been through into perspective.

Things will come good, but 3 draws away after all we've been through isn't the time to start calling for mccoist to go!

Agree mate. I was annoyed as anyone today but at least we have a team to be annoyed about. I have no doubt we will walk the league as the longer the season goes on our full time team never mind the talent will show.

It's annoying waiting for it to click sometimes but it will. The thing with football is you never know what's round the corner ( like this for example) and we are only going one way now. That alone will get on people's nerves as the have got used to knocking us it will be hard for them to take when we undoubtedly get back to winning titles.

P.S that wasn't about gers fans the last bit

Im trying to remain positive but I have been watching Rangers for decades and the away performances are worse than at any time I can remember, if we were having a bad season in the SPL it would be bad enough but im afraid for D3 serious questions need to be answered, we have on paper and wages the second biggest wage bill in Scotland and yet we cant win away in D3 ? something is seriously wrong and it has to start with the manager and work its way down, im not saying Ally must go but I am saying that things need a boot in the arse and ratherquickly before its too late.

Ally is the manager and we can only properly judge his managerial qualities once he has time to put this completely new team together.

So far we are unbeaten. We have knocked out a team from 2 Div's up twice and have demolished everyone we play at Ibrox. Its not great we have struggled away in the 3rd Div but I am 100% sure this will not continue.

The real test comes when we see where we are after 20 games in the league (im sure we will be top by miles) and how we handle the cups with Motherwell currently the best team in the SPL coming to Ibrox. I am still of the opinion Ally will see us good.

Now I know our greatest ever player in John Greig never made it as a manger at Ibrox but you know what lets give Ally a couple of seasons to see what he is about as a manger because as a Ger is the greatest and we will the league at a canter!

People seem to forget that until we lost Naismith (traitor) after 2 months with injury and then Jelavic half way through the season he was storming the SPL with Lemmon looking suicidal. Then with the administration the season was a gonner. His first season can not be looked at as evidence of his managerial skills.

If Sir Alex Ferguson had this stick after 2 years at Man Utd and they did not stick by him then they would never have had the success they have had so give him time.

Like all bears I love ally, but if these performances dont pick up drastically then I fear he'll be sacked before christmas.

Im too young to know of allys opening days at the gers but ive heard from my uncle that the copland stand once chanted 'ally get to fuck'. We know how it worked out but I just hope he gets as much time from charles to get it right!

If Sir Alex Ferguson had this stick after 2 years at Man Utd and they did not stick by him then they would never have had the success they have had so give him time.

Comparing Ally McCoist to Sir Alex Ferguson - controversial! :P

I agree completely though, calling for the head of a manager whose team is unbeaten in all competitions is out of order. He needs to be given the time and I'm more than confident that he is the man to lead us back to the big time.

We are only ONEfucking point behind top stop!

Everyone_db2e44_443501.jpg

Fuck sake did you say that for real? It's Rangers we are talking about here, not some fucking mickey mouse outfit, what was witnessed today and in previous away games is TOTALLY unacceptable, to say we are only 1 point from top spot in the fourth tier of Scottish football is truely pathetic!

Well the way things are maybe SAF could do us a turn and if we are still 'struggling' retire from Old Trafford and manage us on a pay as you earn points basis? No that's not realistic so lets try and stay positive in spite of the fact we are not getting the results. We nearly had no club is what I will always say to those who are on at Ali, remember that at the end of your rant if you rant!

Well the way things are maybe SAF could do us a turn and if we are still 'struggling' retire from Old Trafford and manage us on a pay as you earn points basis? No that's not realistic so lets try and stay positive in spite of the fact we are not getting the results. We nearly had no club is what I will always say to those who are on at Ali, remember that at the end of your rant if you rant!

Ali?? who the fuck is Ali? get a grip, i said before and i'll say again, we were playing a FOURTH division team, and we were totally fucking PISH, no excuses!

Ali?? who the fuck is Ali? get a grip, i said before and i'll say again, we were playing a FOURTH division team, and we were totally fucking PISH, no excuses!

Okay forgive me for not using Ally-my fault-however remember we near on had no fucking club-so quick to forget this-I am as annoyed/pissed off about the away results, the way we can keep it more or less on the deck and win at home, I am also annoyed that Walters tactics were used by Ally away from home after he took on the job, I wanted change-however the result stands, we are all pissed off but can do nothing about it now( Aside from discuss )

I don't know how old you are but you need to realise that yes we are not getting the results that according to team and so on we 'should'-can't remember how many times Tom on RTV said this was a cup final and so on today. I want improvements as you do but what do you suggest?

Forget the league table, we will finish first. The inadequacies in Ally as a a manager are glaring. With regard to on field matters, he has failed to implement any meaningful style of play on the team. His sole tactic away from home appears to be the long punt up the park.

I have alluded to this before, and I will do again. How do we judge Ally as a manager against such abysmal opposition? Victories of course are sufficient for a sizeable chunk of the support, but for others, and myself, that is not enough. For our wilderness years to be beneficial to the club in the longer term, we need to adopt a modern and fresh approach to our game. This means, ball on the deck and passing and moving. We cannot play as well as Barcelona, but we can give it a damn good go. I am not thinking about next week, or next season, I am thinking about 4, 5 years down the line, when we are back in Europe and competing in the top flight.

Too many are concerned with the short term, but the short term is not what concerns me. It is the long term. The question the support need to ask themselves is, are we happy to stroll through the division with the sole aim of just doing enough? or do we want a bit more. If like me, you want Rangers to develop a positive and fresh outlook to the game, then clearly Ally is not the man for this job. Its not personal, how could it be with Ally.

Its been said before and will probably be said again - Keep Believing, the team needs time to gel, i have full faith in Super Ally, now is not ths time to rock the boat, international week couldnt have come at a worse time so as op says, keep the heid for now

Forget the league table, we will finish first. The inadequacies in Ally as a a manager are glaring. With regard to on field matters, he has failed to implement any meaningful style of play on the team. His sole tactic away from home appears to be the long punt up the park.

I have alluded to this before, and I will do again. How do we judge Ally as a manager against such abysmal opposition? Victories of course are sufficient for a sizeable chunk of the support, but for others, and myself, that is not enough. For our wilderness years to be beneficial to the club in the longer term, we need to adopt a modern and fresh approach to our game. This means, ball on the deck and passing and moving. We cannot play as well as Barcelona, but we can give it a damn good go. I am not thinking about next week, or next season, I am thinking about 4, 5 years down the line, when we are back in Europe and competing in the top flight.

Too many are concerned with the short term, but the short term is not what concerns me. It is the long term. The question the support need to ask themselves is, are we happy to stroll through the division with the sole aim of just doing enough? or do we want a bit more. If like me, you want Rangers to develop a positive and fresh outlook to the game, then clearly Ally is not the man for this job. Its not personal, how could it be with Ally.

What a fud you are. You want to see a long term change yet think Ally should have us playing this new brand of football after only 10 games!

Its been said before and will probably be said again - Keep Believing, the team needs time to gel, i have full faith in Super Ally, now is not ths time to rock the boat, international week couldnt have come at a worse time so as op says, keep the heid for now

What a fud you are. You want to see a long term change yet think Ally should have us playing this new brand of football after only 10 games!

Correct, this journey affords us to develop a young inexperienced team and manager capable of competing in Europe without the pressure of Top tier football. What chance have we of achieving this if our fans are not patient.

We will win this league and we will sort out our away form. It's terrible to watch but after everything we've been through I'm willing to give Ally a chance to turn things around.

We're playing some great football at home, if we can do the same away we will walk this league.

Ally has been in charge for 16/17 months. If he was going to implement a passing/attacking philosophy on the team it would have been visible by now. We have no style, and no direction. The football under Ally has not progressed, just the same old percentage football.

Weve got 1197 ghuests on here on a Saturday night, people with nothing better to do of an evening than come here and read the knee jerk reactions to another disappointing away draw for the gers.

We all need to remember exactly what our club has been through over the last 12 months. How players, coaches and a manager have been used to top flight football (for about 30 years in the case of Ally) have now suddenly found themselves thrown straight from that to the bottom tier and the completely different grounds, players, referees, pitch sizes, tactics and everything else that goes with being in the bottom tier.

Every player in every team we are playing against has been playing this way for years and know what to expect, and every other team that has found themselves in this league has either slowly built to it through the amateur leagues or dropped down from the other low divisions. We've had the ultimate culture shock of being dropped after 140 years in the top league straight to the bottom so it's understandable it's taking a bit of getting used to.

I'm as disappointed as the next bear with the result today but those calling for mccoists head need to get a grip and put everything we've been through into perspective.

Things will come good, but 3 draws away after all we've been through isn't the time to start calling for mccoist to go!

So very well said! We will be cool as cucumbers and Ally has been a mammoth support...plus he can't be that bad a manager, we haven't lost a game and we have had a home win at every game...Chill out fellow Bears :D

Ally and the coaching staff know full well it's not the form expected from Rangers away from home in Div 3. The players know this too. And the point they all need to bear in mind is so does Charles. I reckon their collars will be being felt pretty soon if regular away wins do not start to happen. At least we are playing so thankful for that but they must stop playing away games as if they are grateful for just getting a game - too much respect shown to the opposition on the pitch. Time for Ally, the coaches and the team to show that they've adjusted to what it takes to win away, and win with style, and JFDI.

Unbeaten & people are calling for him to be sacked. Fs. What exactly do people expect from him? Win every game?! Not gonna happen. Sorry but people need to get a grip.

Cmon. Our last 4 away games have been far from exceptable. Theres only so many excuses can be used.