Blind Levein - James Forrest is ahead of Jordan Rhodes...

JRodgA2k8

It is simple enough for him. The new Blackburn Rovers star — who netted twice against Bristol City yesterday — ISN’T good enough yet.

Levein said tersely: “Jordan isn’t ready to play international football. This whole thing has become a sideshow we could have done without.

“The danger is he’s getting way over-hyped. Remember, he’d played just ONE game in the Championship for Blackburn. To me, James Forrest is ahead of Jordan. James has played more bigger games — but I don’t think James is an automatic choice.

“The evidence isn’t there yet that Jordan’s international class. The fact somebody’s paid £8million for him is their opinion.

“But, in MY opinion he’s not ready yet to start every game.”

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/4540722/Levein-I-could-not-sleep-after-the-game-and-nobody-is-hurting-like-I-am.html#ixzz26dndHjbK

Honestly Craig Levein just doesn't have a clue! Apparently Rhodes is A) Overhyped and B) Isn't good enough... <cr>

The way he talks about some of his players is shocking, he doesn't exactly encourage them with some of his quotes!

The sooner he fucks off the better!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ridiculous he's scoring for fun in a league better than both the SPL and the MLS. You could probably even argue that league one is of a better standard than the SPL.

Steven Fletcher has said today on twitter that if Craig Levein phoned him then he would play for Scoland. But I won't hold my breath with that one.

Fletcher and Rhodes is potentially the best strike force in this group.

Craig Levein's a fanny. It's his stubbornness that will see Scotland fail to qualify for Brazil, and you won't see him walking from the job, he'll need to be sacked if he's leaving.

Despite his assertions, Football fans do know what they're talking about most of the time, and we can spot a good player when we see one more often than not. Levein just doesn't want to be seen as the guy who bowed to pressure from anyone, and this is why he and Scotland will fail miserably.

It's actually mental the amount of people on here who think Forrest is shite, blue tinted specs me thinks. :lol:

However I do agree that he's overhyped. As well as I do agree that Rhodes should be ahead of him.

Did I say he was shite? Rhodes is definitely a better player than him however (tu)

I've never seen Forrest have a better than decent game, I think because he appeared on a FIFA short list of the most promising youngsters people started to think he was going to be something special...

The only thing special about him is the fact he can make his neck disappear at will.

I think Forrest is vastly overhyped from the mhedia, I've yet to see anything that puts him in the same kind of player that they had like McGeady or something.

Although they have a few players which I dont rate at all. Yet they spunk over them.

What they do best.

It's ridiculous he's scoring for fun in a league better than both the SPL and the MLS. You could probably even argue that league one is of a better standard than the SPL.

Steven Fletcher has said today on twitter that if Craig Levein phoned him then he would play for Scoland. But I won't hold my breath with that one.

Fletcher and Rhodes is potentially the best strike force in this group.

Jelavic and Mandzukic is a better front line.

And Levein is just a fucking idiot.

Craig Levein's a fanny. It's his stubbornness that will see Scotland fail to qualify for Brazil, and you won't see him walking from the job, he'll need to be sacked if he's leaving.

Despite his assertions, Football fans do know what they're talking about most of the time, and we can spot a good player when we see one more often than not. Levein just doesn't want to be seen as the guy who bowed to pressure from anyone, and this is why he and Scotland will fail miserably.

That's what I was going to say mate. If there hadn't been as much clamour from the public/media then Levein would probably have given him a game against Macedonia. The fact that everyone was telling him to play him probably made his mind up to keep him benched. Guaranteed, next friendly, Rhodes will start & score, then be benched for the next qualifier! :rolleyes:

He is shite.

Oh wind your neck in!!!

;)