Another wee dig from Celtic and Aberdeen

bigj9659

So the Celtic and Aberdeen fans reach a new low by still kicking us.Here is the Daily Record headline:

SPL fans sponsor Annan strips in return for voting against Rangers gaining entry to Division One

THREE of the club’s players have been backed for the season by Celtic fans’ internet forum Kerrydale Street and Dons group Aberdeen Fans For Sporting Integrity.

Here is what I would do;Get somebody that knows how to make printed t shirts and put something like;

"WE SUPPORT NO SPL FOR FUTURE FOOTBALL" or "RESTRUCTURE SCOTTISH FOOTBALL,NO SPL" or

"NO SPL= SPORTING INTEGRITY" or "THE END IS NEAR FOR THE SPL" or "REST IN PEACE SPL"(with a grave headstone background).

With the bottom team in the SPL getting 750,000 pounds and the first place club in the first division getting 75,000 pounds most clubs don't want the 12 team SPL anyway so it will be done by next year. :sherlock:

The idea is,is to piss off anything to do with the SPL,the more pissed they are the happier we are.Pish and shit on them any chance you can get,let the assholes know we have a backbone,we are the Gers we are British and the rest eat shyte.

Good news on the seperation matter,the losers are only showing 32%.Fucking losers! :sherlock:

Personally I'm sick of coming on here to read about THEM, some of our support are starting tocome obsessed with them as much as they are with us :anguish: Thought it would have been less with us being out that shitey league

posting info on a board about them putting a dig into us isn't obsessive. sponsoring another team about another team is and in my opinion there is a vast difference. If a post hasn't got anything to do with us then fair enough. I try not read the papers do I sometimes appreciate the info.

So the Celtic and Aberdeen fans reach a new low by still kicking us.Here is the Daily Record headline:

SPL fans sponsor Annan strips in return for voting against Rangers gaining entry to Division One

THREE of the club’s players have been backed for the season by Celtic fans’ internet forum Kerrydale Street and Dons group Aberdeen Fans For Sporting Integrity.

Here is what I would do;Get somebody that knows how to make printed t shirts and put something like;

"WE SUPPORT NO SPL FOR FUTURE FOOTBALL" or "RESTRUCTURE SCOTTISH FOOTBALL,NO SPL" or

"NO SPL= SPORTING INTEGRITY" or "THE END IS NEAR FOR THE SPL" or "REST IN PEACE SPL"(with a grave headstone background).

With the bottom team in the SPL getting 750,000 pounds and the first place club in the first division getting 75,000 pounds most clubs don't want the 12 team SPL anyway so it will be done by next year. :sherlock:

I recently said on Yahoo after Celtic lost to StJohnstone 2-1 that Celtic might have to dole out mor EBT's to play better.It pissed them off for a change and made me happy.Every time I read the Daily Record,Herald or Yahoo I like to read about Rangers but then these other cunts from Ceptic like to put the digs into us.There is some of us on theses sights that poke back at them,we do it for enjoyment.Don't get your knickers in a twist,just join in or stay on the sidlines.

Thanks for the info mate.I personally don't read any printed media or the Scottish on line versions,but I do read posters contributions on here from them.

Just galvanises my dislike of the SPL clubs.

why are you giving everyone neg rep when they are not interested in your filth thread in the bears den.

Good for the Annan players getting the Cash, If they put the money

together there may just be enough for a Sausage Supper for the everyone

in the team.

No cans of Coca Cola but they cost 70p each and it doesn't stretch that far.

TBH I don't know why they keep doing this, the amount of money they raise

is embarrassing.