People are quick to forget

WaltersGotStyle

What,you mean teams like East Fife,Falkirk,Brechin? Think Ally's already led us to victory against these teams.

This is addressed to all the memory-loss maggots that are calling for Super's head.......what are these mind-blowing tactics that the RM whizz-kids think we should be employing? And,is there anyone who would not have put the same team as McCoist did on the park last night?If they dont perform,how the fuck is that ALL down to the manager.If Shiels cant finish and Wallace forgets how to defend????

When we win the league this season I hope to fuck I dont have to stomach false praise for our leader from the half-baked bastards who are showing no fight whatsoever on here.

You only earn the right to bask in the glory of victory after you have stayed true to the cause through the darker times. No fucking Surrender............Never,Never,Never!

why should anyone on RM even put forward different tactics, we arent the fucking manager

Ally is and like it or not he and the team fucking surrendered big time last night, you do realise that sat there and watched the shite on the park and done nothing to change it, he made a like for like sub when we went behind and thats it, no tactical alterations, no changing our play style

Absolute fuck all

It's not the loss as such.............more the manner of the way we play, that is my concern.

My concern too. We could easily have lost the 3 away league games we played this season had it not been for a bit of luck (although annan were quite poor, they still could have grabbed a win).

The performances are not good enough, Ally tells us we will improve and in the 2 games after he says that we dont, infact we get worse. Who is to blame for that? It may be early and the league may be our priority at the end of the day but we still have the players who should be capable of going out there and being able to display the basic attributes that footballer should possess.

Obviously I'm unhappy with results. Should we just get a new manager every time we fails to win 3 games on the bounce?

in his time as manager, both part time under walter in the cup games and full time since last year, has ally ever shown one single ounce of managerial ability

there is no actual evidence that there is a manager in mccoist, that is the concern, he may want to turn it around all day long, but if he doesnt have it he doesnt have it, and like it or not the evidence against him is pretty damning

My concern too. We could easily have lost the 3 away league games we played this season had it not been for a bit of luck (although annan were quite poor, they still could have grabbed a win).

The performances are not good enough, Ally tells us we will improve and in the 2 games after he says that we dont, infact we get worse. Who is to blame for that? It may be early and the league may be our priority at the end of the day but we still have the players who should be capable of going out there and being able to display the basic attributes that footballer should possess.

Exactly or they are playing to exact instructions from the manager....................think about it.............if you go out and don't follow instructions then you get dropped, it's that simple.

why should anyone on RM even put forward different tactics, we arent the fucking manager

Ally is and like it or not he and the team fucking surrendered big time last night, you do realise that sat there and watched the shite on the park and done nothing to change it, he made a like for like sub when we went behind and thats it, no tactical alterations, no changing our play style

Absolute fuck all

[/quote

So why all the hot air about the tactics being wrong when you dont have a superior plan?(this isnt solely aimed at you,btw)

In my mind,he moved Argyriou further forward when bringing Faure on and improved our right side and brought on Naismith as a more physical presence to hold the ball up when that nugget got sent off.

I think he brought two good subs on but took the WRONG 2 players off.So,with me,it isnt blind faith.

Im not over the moon with things but the sack Ally brigade turn my stomach.

Exactly or they are playing to exact instructions from the manager....................think about it.............if you go out and don't follow instructions then you get dropped, it's that simple.

It would be if we had a normal squad......dropped for who,is what a few of them may be thinking?

Obviously I'm unhappy with results. Should we just get a new manager every time we fails to win 3 games on the bounce?

Didn't say anything about results, or winning.

We've only played ok in the 4 matches you mentioned, which so happened to end in victories.

That's 6 others where we haven't played so well (albeit a couple of those turned out as wins, too).

As I asked, are you happy that we've played ok in only 4 out of 10 games? (make that 2 of the last 4).

It would be if we had a normal squad......dropped for who,is what a few of them may be thinking?

Well for a start have enough midfield players to drop a couple and dare i say it enough defenders............the French boy can play centre back and the young ulster boy who played fullback the other week and the other Ulster boy Mitchell who played a couple games last season.

I would drop Black and play Hutton as the holding player ..Black is never a holding midfielder and I have yet to see hutton struggle in the few games he has played for the 1st team.

Sheils has never really kicked a ball since his debut..........hard just now with Little out and Templeton...........but if this is the reason re players under performing then the manager has to show them that they can still be dropped and someone given the chance.

Well for a start have enough midfield players to drop a couple and dare i say it enough defenders............the French boy can play centre back and the young ulster boy who played fullback the other week and the other Ulster boy Mitchell who played a couple games last season.

I would drop Black and play Hutton as the holding player ..Black is never a holding midfielder and I have yet to see hutton struggle in the few games he has played for the 1st team.

Sheils has never really kicked a ball since his debut..........hard just now with Little out and Templeton...........but if this is the reason re players under performing then the manager has to show them that they can still be dropped and someone given the chance.

I would,actually,agree with the changes you suggest.

But,can you imagine the furore if Ally dropped Shiels and Black(as would be just)and we got beat(or even drew-like last night!!!)???

People have got to remember,Coisty is under immense pressure.I'd probably say the pressure is even greater than what it would be if we were still in that league of back-stabbing rogues.

So why all the hot air about the tactics being wrong when you dont have a superior plan?(this isnt solely aimed at you,btw)

if you dont think the tactics are wrong when we havent beaten a 3rd division team away from home yet and were played off the park for a good portion of last nights game at ibrox, then i despair, no offence i do

as for me i'll give it a shot

Firstly mcculloch in defensive mid is wrong, he gives us no cover at all as he is too slow and his defensive positioning is poor

Our defence simply cannot cope with a team attacking through the middle, we have no cover in behind and they et caught square all the time, the QotS second goal last night was abysmal even if the scorer was offside,

I've said this before, go to a 3-5-2, Faure, Perry and Cribari at centre half with Perry sweeping, Wallace left wing back and Argyrou at right wing back

2 sitting, grunt work midfielders in Black and a.n.other, not mcculloch though but someone else, a young boy to partner black, who's best out of Macleod and Mckay, Shiels, templeton and little playing off mcculloch up top, if little isnt fit like now then sandaza can work off mcculloch

gives us cover in behind at the back, 2 sitting midfielders to protect the middle and if teams go out wide one of the 2 sitting mids simply drift out wide to support the wing back

I would,actually,agree with the changes you suggest.

But,can you imagine the furore if Ally dropped Shiels and Black(as would be just)and we got beat(or even drew-like last night!!!)???

People have got to remember,Coisty is under immense pressure.I'd probably say the pressure is even greater than what it would be if we were still in that league of back-stabbing rogues.

The positives of doing this.........we win and the guys brought in do a great job or it acts as a kick up the ass for the two players mentioned and others in the team.

Thing is does Ally have it in him to make changes and take a chance?

I don't get why I'm supposed to accept shite performances and shite tactics just because we were in a poor position a few months ago.

Is our prevous financial position to blame for our long ball tactics, or for Sandaza and Shields playing shite on Tuesday night?

It wasn't so long ago many of us were worried that we would not have team to watch.

The majority of the fans at that point were declaring their love for the team and were united in the belief that what was round the corner was not going to be easy.

We seemed to accept the fact that we would have a much younger team in the coming seasons and that with a younger team would come a level of inconsistency. Well folks we were exactly right...

However instead of remembering our acceptance and backing the boys going forward many of us have been quick to criticise the manager.

Instead of turning up in our numbers many of our fans were too busy sitting in their comfy armchairs watching a team full of mercenaries take on one another. We criticise the players for not being interested in the game last night. Well most of us have a cheek because half of us never bothered to turn up.

Although it's been a hard period, there have also been plenty of games this season and last for Ally to show what he's got as a manager.

It was a hard season he had as his debut as a manager, but it was ultimately still a season. Speaking for me only, it's not just something thats come up this season with regard to Ally's suitability. The point swing last season, exits from knock out competitions etc.

Anything other than quick in my opinion.

While I appreciate the attendence was not as high as previous games, the fans don't pick the team or play the game.

Didn't say anything about results, or winning.

We've only played ok in the 4 matches you mentioned, which so happened to end in victories.

That's 6 others where we haven't played so well (albeit a couple of those turned out as wins, too).

As I asked, are you happy that we've played ok in only 4 out of 10 games? (make that 2 of the last 4).

And as I said, no, I'm unhappy with results. I just don't think we should get rid of McCoist.

Who would you have instead? Be realistic.