People are quick to forget

WaltersGotStyle

It wasn't so long ago many of us were worried that we would not have team to watch.

The majority of the fans at that point were declaring their love for the team and were united in the belief that what was round the corner was not going to be easy.

We seemed to accept the fact that we would have a much younger team in the coming seasons and that with a younger team would come a level of inconsistency. Well folks we were exactly right...

However instead of remembering our acceptance and backing the boys going forward many of us have been quick to criticise the manager.

Instead of turning up in our numbers many of our fans were too busy sitting in their comfy armchairs watching a team full of mercenaries take on one another. We criticise the players for not being interested in the game last night. Well most of us have a cheek because half of us never bothered to turn up.

It wasn't so long ago many of us were worried that we would not have team to watch.

The majority of the fans at that point were declaring their love for the team and were united in the belief that what was round the corner was not going to be easy.

We seemed to accept the fact that we would have a much younger team in the coming seasons and that with a younger team would come a level of inconsistency. Well folks we were exactly right...

However instead of remembering our acceptance and backing the boys going forward many of us have been quick to criticise the manager.

Instead of turning up in our numbers many of our fans were too busy sitting in their comfy armchairs watching a team full of mercenaries take on one another. We criticise the players for not being interested in the game last night. Well most of us have a cheek because half of us never bothered to turn up.

I find it incredible some people seem to forget what's happened this past year.

much younger team? We subbed a 27 year old striker for a 31 year old striker. Our keeper and centre half are over 30, our captain is over 30, black is 27. I could go on

the younger team excuse doesn't work when your young players are your best players and your tactics are Fucking woeful

No one is quick to forget what has happened.

I refuse to be defined by administration, we have been given our pick of players and very good ones at that. We have been given a chance to change the philosophy of football played at Rangers while bringing through talented products of our youth system.

No manager of this club will be able to get away with those kind of performances, I would suggest many would be already on the brink after 5 or 6 dire showings against lesser teams and players.

Ally will get the time because he deserves it but how much time is the question, we all know things have to improve. The players have said they know it as has Ally yet after these words nothing has changed in terms of effort and performance.

I'll defend Ally the man to the death but as a manager you need to take everything into account and not just let loyalty cloud your judgement.

Only those that swallowed the media hype and nonsense, we are here we exist, anything else is just self flagellation, there never was any danger of there not being The Rangers. :cgreen:

I would judge the Manager come the end of the season. It doesnt matter how we play at this early stage its the result that is important and its the 3rd division U dont play footy in this league. Ok we lost on penilties so the Official were shocking who cares its a pub cup anyhow. The team needs to gel give it time the focus is on winning the league title and getting us back up the league who give a F*** how we do as long as we do it, calling for the Managers head is not the answer, the answer is getting behind the team through thick and thin :21: .

I would judge the Manager come the end of the season. It doesnt matter how we play at this early stage its the result that is important and its the 3rd division U dont play footy in this league. Ok we lost on penilties so the Official were shocking who cares its a pub cup anyhow. The team needs to gel give it time the focus is on winning the league title and getting us back up the league who give a F*** how we do as long as we do it, calling for the Managers head is not the answer, the answer is getting behind the team through thick and thin :21: .

what if we do scrape the league. Do you think ally has what it takes to have us playing better against better teams in division 2

even worse. If they reconstruct the leagues and we end up in division 1 effectively, would you be happy going into games against division 1 opponents playing like this

I'm not 'letting loyalty cloud my judgement' - Half of our squad are young Scottish players, most of whom have never played first team football. The other half have all been brought from different teams.

We can't expect someone to play 20 mins every other week with different sets of players then be thrown in at the deep end and score goals at the drop of a hat.

We were never going to walk this league. It's a physical game which our players simply aren't used to.

I can't believe people are calling for the manager's head just because we aren't winning every game.

Despite only being 5 games into the league, playing poorly and being a man down for 20 minutes we were still only a few seconds away from beating the team at the top of the division above us. I'm not panicking just yet

In just under a years time we wil probably also add to the squad

Despite only being 5 games into the league, playing poorly and being a man down for 20 minutes we were still only a few seconds away from beating the team at the top of the division above us. I'm not panicking just yet

In just under a years time we wil probably also add to the squad

That's a red herring if there ever was one.

Our resources and wage bill are way above QOTS.

We didn't choose to go down the youth route though, yes there's some young players in there but we signed a bunch of older top flight players and retained some.

Every SFL manager will dream of having Ally's resources.

Absolutely right. Working in Holland this week so couldn't make it last night but I'm back so looking forward to Montrose and Motherwell. No use slating the manager and players. We must fill Ibrox and get behind the team. Watched the game on Alba last night and the right back looks a player. Don't underestimate McCoist. Remember when he started his career at Rangers? He was pants. The rest is history. The mans a legend.

I'm not 'letting loyalty cloud my judgement' - Half of our squad are young Scottish players, most of whom have never played first team football. The other half have all been brought from different teams.

We can't expect someone to play 20 mins every other week with different sets of players then be thrown in at the deep end and score goals at the drop of a hat.

We were never going to walk this league. It's a physical game which our players simply aren't used to.

I can't believe people are calling for the manager's head just because we aren't winning every game.

Sorry but when you look at the other teams, they have very much bigger problems yet we still can't beat them.

Our tactics suck and Ally doesn't even seem to see that, never mind be able to fix it.

Nobody wanted Ally to succeed more than me but the team comes first.

Hopefully they can give him a move upstairs or somesuch. I wouldn't want him sacked. If it keeps up, I reckon he'll resign anyway, but his "walking away" slogan will likely prevent him.

Sorry but when you look at the other teams, they have very much bigger problems yet we still can't beat them.

Our tactics suck and Ally doesn't even seem to see that, never mind be able to fix it.

Nobody wanted Ally to succeed more than me but the team comes first.

Hopefully they can give him a move upstairs or somesuch. I wouldn't want him sacked. If it keeps up, I reckon he'll resign anyway, but his "walking away" slogan will likely prevent him.

Did our tactics suck when we beat Elgin City 5-1? What about Falkirk 3-0, East Fife 4-0 or East Stirlingshire 5-1?

Nobody seemed to mind then.

what if we do scrape the league. Do you think ally has what it takes to have us playing better against better teams in division 2

even worse. If they reconstruct the leagues and we end up in division 1 effectively, would you be happy going into games against division 1 opponents playing like this

What,you mean teams like East Fife,Falkirk,Brechin? Think Ally's already led us to victory against these teams.

This is addressed to all the memory-loss maggots that are calling for Super's head.......what are these mind-blowing tactics that the RM whizz-kids think we should be employing? And,is there anyone who would not have put the same team as McCoist did on the park last night?If they dont perform,how the fuck is that ALL down to the manager.If Shiels cant finish and Wallace forgets how to defend????

When we win the league this season I hope to fuck I dont have to stomach false praise for our leader from the half-baked bastards who are showing no fight whatsoever on here.

You only earn the right to bask in the glory of victory after you have stayed true to the cause through the darker times. No fucking Surrender............Never,Never,Never!

Did our tactics suck when we beat Elgin City 5-1? What about Falkirk 3-0, East Fife 4-0 or East Stirlingshire 5-1?

Nobody seemed to mind then.

not every game suits the same tactics, ally doesnt know anything from plan A, if that doesnt work he is fucked during a game