Derek Johnstone has his say.

ray

Exactly, clearly Ray has not been aware of DJ’s actions since we entered administration or should I say lack of actions….

His conduct on that radio show was nothing short of disgraceful for a former Ranger but why some are confusing this for people questioning his standing as a player I will never know…

I happen to know DJ fairly well I need no lessons in what he has or hasn't done, perhaps you can enlighten me on what he has done against the club.

However before you decide to berate DJ, reflect on the words of Alastair McCoist, has DJ said anything that would be considered worse ?

"We are in no position to make demands to anybody, least of all the SFA," said McCoist following the 3-0 win against Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) at Tynecastle.

"We are in the wrong so we have to go and abide by the decisions that are taken upon us.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ffs high light the post where I said he was a dud as a player.......................................the man is a cunt .the man does not the player make.....or if you like the player does not the man make.

Fuck me if a player had walked into a bar and shot 5 people then.....it would be alright because he was an ex-player..............see that's highlighting the silly way you have taken this.................I am at the age that follow followed Rangers from(and before) when he broke into the team and was an instant hit...................but as a man later in life well ................

Again show me the post I slagged him as a player or quite frankly give it a rest.

Oofftt, someone's getting rattled. You shot down a poster who said DJ had been a good servant to the club, you can do the searching, it was your comment after all. Other than that I'm pretty well done with you.

Oofftt, someone's getting rattled. You shot down a poster who said DJ had been a good servant to the club, you can do the searching, it was your comment after all. Other than that I'm pretty well done with you.

Rattled.......you really are a bad judge of character if you think that ............................ take care now and watch out crossing the road.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but mine at the moment, I don't believe that all these ex players should come out and slag us, its really not the time, we have had it from enough sources without our own, we should be thinking positive. I wonder if the tables had been turned when Hately and Johnstone were playing and should we had gone into admin then and been close to extinction, whole team leaves, and we must rebuild. I would love to have known their reactions, how well they would have coped, would they have had the stomach for the battle??

Cunt will say and do anything for a few bob.....................you ponce johnstone.............how much did his creditors get when he shut down his building business?

Go and hump your sloppy seconds from dung young.

eh,i don;t think you should say that about his creditors not being paid,it happens to loads of businesses,unfortunately.

Again Hateley is at it today, just as last week he was slagging the team, today he feels they dont want to badly play for rangers?? He said,

"...How badly do you want to be a Rangers player? We're about to find out..."

These guys playing now are probably the most dedicated and loyal to Rangers since the galliant pioneers, these guys have CHOSEN to be here, they want to help rebuild the club and will be legends forever in my eyes.

Its so easy for him to critise but he has no idea how he would feel if it had happened when he was playing, he had a large squad, plenty of money and everyone loved it, trophies galore etc, would he have had stomach for the battle should he have had to play in the third division, abuse every week, etc etc, how would he have dealt with it, would he have even stayed?

How about some postitive press from our own, we have enough waiting to kick us...