interesting spl document taken in conjunction with VB statement

ray

Do we know what Legal team CG is using at present?

I truly hope they are well armed and ready to be let of the leish. Not only do I want ALL of these corrupt cunts exposed. I want them hounded out of their positions and football in this country.

"Let off the leash" I suppose is the most appropriate phrase as Richard Keen QC's nickname is the Rottweiler!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seek and Ye shall find.

...........And if it happens to be Rangers who are seeking to find the truth behind all of this, then by knocking on the door, the SPHell's Commission will open the trapdoor and the kangaroo court will get the hanging it is looking for..........

Essentiall, the former PLC (oldco) the new PLC (newco) and Rangers FC are being charged with failing to comply with the rules of the commission.

The old PLC and Rangers FC are being charged with not declaring due contracts.

The commission ha gone to great lengths to establish it independence to the existent that “thou protest too much”

The new plc. has no charges to answer on EBT/ due contracts.

Penalties’ on the old PLC may have to be tested in a court but they believe they can be applied..

They certainly think that they can apply penalties to Rangers FC.

They have not decided anything yet! :moon:

Maybe I'm not following this correctly but it seems to be we have:

* Lawyers playing at law and quoting legal precedents in a hearing that is not a court..........

* Where enforcement of their pre-determined judgement of 'guilty' might require going to a real court (as opposed to one of the kangaroo variety).....and..........

* Where the accused choose not to give evidence or attend but are nevertheless pronounced guilty whether or not they participate....and.....

* Where those who sit in judgement are themselves selected and paid and administered by those who are the accusers ...........and......

* Where those who orchestrate this in the SPHell have a vested interest in a guilty verdict to secure treasures that they covet be they financial or otherwise

Any way you look at this the SPHell agenda against Rangers is going to run and run no matter what the outcome of this kangaroo court is. That will be a plain fact of football life for as far into the future as my mind can envisage. How on earth a climate could ever be created where Rangers ever play again in the SPL as it is currently constituted and led is way beyond my comprehension.

Even when we earn the right to re-join having worked our ticket through the SFL leagues would they ever admit back again, or if they did then whatever they did not get from the Commission they get as the entrance fee.

What a mess.

Maybe I'm not following this correctly but it seems to be we have:

* Lawyers playing at law and quoting legal precedents in a hearing that is not a court..........

* Where enforcement of their pre-determined judgement of 'guilty' might require going to a real court (as opposed to one of the kangaroo variety).....and..........

* Where the accused choose not to give evidence or attend but are nevertheless pronounced guilty whether or not they participate....and.....

* Where those who sit in judgement are themselves selected and paid and administered by those who are the accusers ...........and......

* Where those who orchestrate this in the SPHell have a vested interest in a guilty verdict to secure treasures that they covet be they financial or otherwise

Any way you look at this the SPHell agenda against Rangers is going to run and run no matter what the outcome of this kangaroo court is. That will be a plain fact of football life for as far into the future as my mind can envisage. How on earth a climate could ever be created where Rangers ever play again in the SPL as it is currently constituted and led is way beyond my comprehension.

Even when we earn the right to re-join having worked our ticket through the SFL leagues would they ever admit back again, or if they did then whatever they did not get from the Commission they get as the entrance fee.

What a mess.

yes your right and the precedents were by HM to prove the commission had jurisdiction and any judgements made may need the law courts to apply the sanction, if any. A total dugs dinner.

I dont know how Nimmo can be impartial after we took his last decision to court and proved him to be in the wrong with his original punishment. The guy will surely be baying for blood?

Assume you are referring to the 'transfer embargo' ruling? If so that was Lord Carloway not Nimmo Smith. If another case then my apologies.

Assume you are referring to the 'transfer embargo' ruling? If so that was Lord Carloway not Nimmo Smith. If another case then my apologies.

Probably is, is he not involved in this case? I'm sure I remember him saying how he couldn't believe another judge went back on his decision to basically over turn up it

Nimmo Smith was on the original panel. We appealed to the SFA and Lord Carloway upheld the decision. We then went to real court and won our case.

Dimmo Smith was one of the panel members that gave us the illegal transfer embargo (that we were forced to accept to gain SFA membership...BLACKMAIL!) and because the taigs were satisfied with this he was then appointed to the kangaroo court to do likewise...

Dimmo Smith is bought and paid for...by the scum!

Lord..my arse!

Nimmo Smith was on the original panel. We appealed to the SFA and Lord Carloway upheld the decision. We then went to real court and won our case.

the same applies to this in the fact the appeal is to the sfa and we also probably have a case to take any punishment to the courts which then makes this is a legal process which apparantally at the minute it's not.

It is just another cluster in a line of clusterfucks, I get the impression they are trying to extract Scottish football from this mess with the least damage possible and without the authorities losing face, which is now near impossible.

I also get the impression they would like to draw a line sooner than later without stripping us of anything, common sense may be about to take over if all parties get something out of it.

I don't believe that for one minute.

The SPL is a suicide bomber. It has been instructed to do as much damage as possible to Rangers, then die.