interesting spl document taken in conjunction with VB statement

ray

What everyone seems to forget is the statement form HMRC.......................we took this step to allow the club to continue to play it's football at Ibrox Stadium and keep it's history intact This step also protects the new Limited Company(who purchased all the assets of the old Limited Company while in administration) from any form of litigation linked to the administration of the old Limited Company.So once again............if they try and punish the new Limited Company , all we do is take them to court ...........ask them to show the rules they base the stripping of titles that another club was quite frankly shit at trying to win them............and not the date of said rules...............then produce the statement from HMRC........who surely must at some stage ask the administrators as to why monies belonging to the limited company in administration has not been paid.............or perhaps they are waiting for BDO to be installed once the Limited Company is officially in the hands of the appointed Liquidator who will go after the directors they find to have caused this by negligence or criminal activity and they will also go for the spl as the outstanding monies due.

The argument is covered in the doc and the commission decided that their actions do not fall under the insolvency laws. I would argue that takin titles away when Green purchased them very much effects the administration process and devalues his purchase.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've read the whole document. It is a complete stitch-up. It would not matter what arguments were put forward, the Commission was always going to determine that the Commission could sit, that its members were not compromised, and that the Club and the old company could face sanctions. Some of their arguments are tenuous to say the least. Indeed, they contradict themselves: a financial sanction could be placed on us, such sanction would require the involvement of the courts, this makes the procedure a legal process, and is therefore in breach of the Insolvency Act. But they have determined that they can continue anyway.

The whole process is a complete and utter sham to do as much damage to Rangers as possible.

I've read the whole document. It is a complete stitch-up. It would not matter what arguments were put forward, the Commission was always going to determine that the Commission could sit, that its members were not compromised, and that the Club and the old company could face sanctions. Some of their arguments are tenuous to say the least. Indeed, they contradict themselves: a financial sanction could be placed on us, such sanction would require the involvement of the courts, this makes the procedure a legal process, and is therefore in breach of the Insolvency Act. But they have determined that they can continue anyway.

The whole process is a complete and utter sham to do as much damage to Rangers as possible.

Thanks boss. I had no idea what the document was but i was guessig it was a lot of shite lol.

So the commission could decide a punishment with the SPl would not pursue. Everyone's a winner

So they've been cheating us for the last 6months with their worthless threats............

I hate them even more now - I'd have liked a proper scrap, where RFC supporters financially support the downfall of the spl..........

Fuck them.

Page 11 (29)"We ensured Mr McKenzie's contentions were thoroughly tested. Sure you did doh Found guilty before a Kangaroo court, titles will be stripped and all done by Rangers hating bigots. When they do strip our titles, they had better be prepared for an army of Rangers fans marching to their front doors.

Lawwell, Petrie, Thompson and Milne are the 4 involved, who SFL chairmen described as absolutely venomous towards Rangers.

There is a direct link between Charles Flint QC and McKenzie.

http://bit.ly/SefFd7

Who is Flint?

Charles Flint QC Blackstone Chambers is an extremely able and eminent member, as are all members of the commission.

Nicholas Stewart QC is the other member who makes up the trio, he has sat as a high court Judge in England for the past 22 years, make no mistake this commission is made up of heavy hitters.

Yes I would agree having done the same.

The Chairman seems to be taking it personally and has taken the unusual step of explaining his position.

A good defence lawyer will blow holes in that at which point the commission will bow out and leave it to others to solve. It is written citing precedents that seem to be more about why the new operator and the club are still bound by SPL rules which is fair enough but I am sure that other digging would find precedents that contradict that.

Either way they seem pissed off that we didn't show up..so fuck. Nimmo Smith get over it, your clients are getting fuck all and we don't want back in their shitty league.

Nicholas Stewart QC is the other member who makes up the trio, he has sat as a high court Judge in England for the past 22 years, make no mistake this commission is made up of heavy hitters.

Some might wonder, though, whether they are all batting for the same side.

Lawwell, Petrie, Thompson and Milne are the 4 involved, who SFL chairmen described as absolutely venomous towards Rangers. The day McKenzie screamed his now infamous rant at the Rangers party, was the same day, SFL chairmen applauded McCoist and Green for showing such restraint.

The 4 above absolutely shocked the SFL clubs with what can only be describes as their Rangers hating antics.

I hope we eventually get to read a full account of the events that day.

Names, quotes, intent and the fullest detail of the negotiating tactics and bargaining chips as played out by all involved.

Some already know the details - perhaps a few days in court would reveal all. We deserve to know the truth.

Some might wonder, though, whether they are all batting for the same side.

I have no doubt they will decide fairly on that which is presented, which brings me back to McKenzie.

If McKenzie's outburst is factual there should be no further action or involvement by this commission, why anyone would suggest sitting on this if true is beyond me.

Do we know what Legal team CG is using at present?

I truly hope they are well armed and ready to be let of the leish. Not only do I want ALL of these corrupt cunts exposed. I want them hounded out of their positions and football in this country.

I'm re-reading the commission doc again to try get my head round it but two things initially jump out.

In point 9 they refer to chapter 3 which is the time period between 23/05/05 to 03/05/11 and allege that we played ineligable players (issue 3c).

Do we have any further information on why this is alleged and who were the players or are they basically saying its all players within that period ?

It seems that DM probably operated in the same with the EBT's throught the 3 chapters so why is there are charge in this period ?

Was it rule changes and DM never adapted to them?

The 4th chapter (admin period) is basically charging D&P for not sending them documents which I remember at the time and thought it was insensitive to our situation and bang out of order and could have waited until such times as now when we were in a period of stability. This to me was a blood lust situation as they were turning the knife as we lay there bleeding.

I do find it strange that D&P are not attending as this allegation was during their time in charge albiet it was administration.

A certain Mr Kean QC I believe.

They have 2 QC and a judge so maybe we should up our game and match the commission like for like. This is our second biggest fight this year and I don't think it should be left down to one man. The RFFF need to address this on behalf of the fans.

It is just another cluster in a line of clusterfucks, I get the impression they are trying to extract Scottish football from this mess with the least damage possible and without the authorities losing face, which is now near impossible.

I also get the impression they would like to draw a line sooner than later without stripping us of anything, common sense may be about to take over if all parties get something out of it.

"Draw a line"?? Fuxsake, that's Spewed Reargunner's favourite phrase ray. He loves to "draw a line under" this, that and the other.

Are you him? Are you Spewed Reargunner? :sherlock:

http://www.scotprem.com/content/mediaassets/doc/SPL%20Commission%20reasons%20for%20decision%20of%2012%20September%202012.pdf

If you look at page 20 of 21 as it appears on my phone anyhow the commission admit that enforcing any decision may require the assistance of a court. This is because of the argument that it could prejudice the interests of the administrator of the old co although the commission don't believe that's is the case. So off to court we go I think.

Will this be the same court we were so heavily criticised for going to, to appeal against the transfer embargo (which we won)? Thought uefa weren't keen on courts getting involved? Only when it suits them eh?

They have 2 QC and a judge so maybe we should up our game and match the commission like for like. This is our second biggest fight this year and I don't think it should be left down to one man. The RFFF need to address this on behalf of the fans.

Bring in Donald Findlay & his team. The amount of dodgy scumbags that they get off is unbelievable. Not that I'm referring to us as scumbags, but they do have a good record.