SFL investigate Celtic

theiconicman

Since Nimmo the Dimmo has argued that as Rangers FC was once under the auspices of the SPL then we continue to be so for potential past crimes, I humbly suggest following the Penn State case that the SFL undertakes its investigation into Celtic FC. After all it was a member of the SFL at the tIme of the crimes.

We all deserve to know the truth of these horrific jibes and accusations.

For me as Rangers fans we have endured far too much from these taig bastards. As someone said it's war. Fuck civility, fuck the 'Geneva convention' :sherlock: NOTHING SHOULD BE OUT OF BOUNDS in going after the bheasts.

"if they put one of yours in the hospital. You put 10 of theirs in the morgue". Metaphorically of course.

You can't handle the truth!

Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

Agreed but you will be shot down with this thread as the bears on here don't want to be seen as obsessed like our enemies .Gets us fucking nowhere ...It's War ,Anything should go

That's how I see it

After them tellin tales about us singing bad songs and getting them stopped they have started the war

To think years ago if you told someone during the souness era that in future years our support wouldn't sing the billy boys you would have been put in a white jacket

Since Nimmo the Dimmo has argued that as Rangers FC was once under the auspices of the SPL then we continue to be so for potential past crimes, I humbly suggest following the Penn State case that the SFL undertakes its investigation into Celtic FC. After all it was a member of the SFL at the tIme of the crimes.

We all deserve to know the truth of these horrific jibes and accusations.

Why the police didn't investigate this criminal cover up is beyond me, how long was Torbett allowed to walk free, how many more kids were abused by him during this time? Its time Scottish society and the SFL faced up to this miscarriage of justice.

You can't handle the truth!

Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

slightly off topic but superb from mad jack.

Agreed but you will be shot down with this thread as the bears on here don't want to be seen as obsessed like our enemies .Gets us fucking nowhere ...It's War ,Anything should go

It's not a fucking war!!! I just support MY football team.

If you want to be in a war I suggest enrolling in the army and heading out to Afghanistan...would change your perception of what is important.

If you want to be in a war I suggest enrolling in the army and heading out to Afghanistan...would change your perception of what is important.

And this should include supporting your football team against anyone or anything that threatens it in any way.

Nah! I did that but when I got back, the taigs were still smelly unwashed cunts and best left ignored.

Do u even live in this country. wacko.gif it's a honest question.