The Cabal Is On The Run - Bill McMurdo

WATP-FOREVER

I know the game is on - which i'm miles away from; but been reading Bill McMurdo daily blog, as:

For those that wish to increase his hits; http://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/2012/09/23/the-cabal-is-on-the-run/

For those that canny view:

News in The Sun that a top SFL source has confirmed they booted out a proposal by the SFA and SPL to strip Rangers of titles must surely be the final nail in the coffin for the corrupt cabal running our game.

The devastating label of “witch hunt” was not used this time by Rangers bloggers like myself to describe this criminal attempt to steal Rangers’ silverware – it was used by the SFL source.

The article also points out that the attempt to strip Rangers of titles was done before any guilt was proven.

This actually calls into question the impartiality and probity of any subsequent hearing or tribunal on the matter, despite Lord “Dimmo” Nimmo’s protestations in recent days of impartiality.

In other words, Rangers cannot get a fair trial from either the SPL or SFA in the current climate, especially since the SFA would be the board of appeal for Rangers.

Add to that the fact that Charles Green would probably give me a dressing down for even entertaining the notion here that the SPL has any jurisdiction over Rangers, it would appear to be the best thing to do would be for the SPL and SFA to drop the entire matter.

This certainly seems to be the thinking of the SFL source in Kenny MacDonald’s story.

Of course, careful observers of the Scottish game would argue that this decision will not be taken by either Stewart Regan or Neil Doncaster but by the puppetmaster they are suspected of reporting to.

There is a feeling in the air now that the black cloud of corruption hanging over the game in Scotland is about to be blown away as more and more revelations come out of the seedy deals done in the shadows.

These deals, of course, have been done to the detriment of Scotland’s biggest club and, as I said yesterday in my blog, it doesn’t take a genius to see who would benefit from the immoral and unlawful stripping of titles won by The Rangers on the field of play.

The tide is turning, it would seem, and it is only a matter of time before those who have shamefully dragged Scottish football into the cesspit it has become take their leave of us.

I also have no doubt that any subsequent inquiry will reveal that, far from the myth peddled for years by Celtic fans of a Rangers-leaning SFA, the reality is that there is way too much Celtic-minded influence in the corridors of power.

The bell is starting to toll for those who believed they could make Scottish football their own personal fiefdom.

People keep asking me what can be done to change the culture of corruption we live in, particularly in relation to Scottish football.

My advice at this moment in time would be to ask for a government inquiry into Scottish football and its corrupt authorities. Write to your MP and MSP, pester the Scottish media – be a nuisance to get what you want.

A petition demanding such an inquiry exists for those who are interested.

The hundreds of thousands of people who support Rangers MUST start to realise that, in a democracy, their sheer volume of numbers is an awesome weapon.

A word has to be said for the Scottish Football League. So far they have shown themselves to be staunch defenders of RFC as a member club.

I have said it before and will do so again – going into Division Three is an opportunity for Rangers to make new friends and allies in the game.

The teams of the Scottish Football League are well aware of the corruption and arrogance in the SPL and SFA.

It is my belief that a head-on conflict is coming and the SFL will be the last man standing.

The SPL is like a punch-drunk boxer staggering about the ring.

All it would take is one knockout punch.

Of course, many a weary boxer has been revitalised by the cheers of a big crowd

And that is the nub of the problem.

The SPL doesn’t do big crowds.

================================================================================================================

Finally, if you're interested, here's the petition that Bill refers to - please update with your details, and unlike any other club in Scotland, we have strength in our numbers - the donation is optional.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/the-people-together

http://www.facebook.com/ThePeopleTogether

Please spread the WORD.

Make sure you forward your email pal, to all and sundry. It's probably the only foolproof (pardon the pun), method to prevent fenian cunts manipulating a petition.

PS - Hope all's well in Windhoek, including the lager.

I signed it even though I haven't voted in the UK for many years now and have no intention of going back there just to vote.

A little way from Windhoek (at the coast) but I'll meet you there for a beer one day and we can watch The Rangers together!

Done and I reckon we can do better together than screaming from seperate podiums. Charles Green is there to do that and hopefully there'll be better news as the year goes on and Ally gets a bit of respite from all the politics going on in the game at the moment. :sherlock:

I signed it even though I haven't voted in the UK for many years now and have no intention of going back there just to vote.

A little way from Windhoek (at the coast) but I'll meet you there for a beer one day and we can watch The Rangers together!

Absofuckinglutely, looking forward to it ...... (tu) .

"I also have no doubt that any subsequent inquiry will reveal that, far from the myth peddled for years by Celtic fans of a Rangers-leaning SFA, the reality is that there is way too much Celtic-minded influence in the corridors of power."

:clap:

As they say in china: egg zak wee.

======================================================================================================================================

Is it Swakopmund then? I have always said that Namibia is the only part of Africa I would want to go back to and live.

If I ever realise my dream, I'll meet for a beer as well.

Mon the GERS.

======================================================================================================================================

Is it Swakopmund then? I have always said that Namibia is the only part of Africa I would want to go back to and live.

If I ever realise my dream, I'll meet for a beer as well.

Mon the GERS.

when we're READY (tu)

when we're READY (tu)

70kms (50 miles) north of Swakopmund is a little fishing town - Henties Bay (best fishing town on the planet!). Thats where I live. I go fishing (take people to catch sharks!) when not watching The Rangers! (or chatting with fellow bears!)

Must say, there is not much support here but then, I number in the very few Scots here. Seems to be more Man U/Arsenel/Liverpool/Chealsea supporters amongst the locals (you have to live 6000 miles away to support any of them anyway?). Thankfully, I have yet to see a green/white top since moving here.