***The Official Ryder Cup 2012 Thread***

I can't watch almost , me and my boy played a round from heaven at north Weald today, I went round 18 only 17 over. He did 21 over. That's good for us mate seeing as it's normally about+ 40 for us both. I tee'd off every time with a short iron rather than belt it, it's sheerly through watching these class players though, how their club selection for that distance is always spot on. I tried to copy pouters selection, it made sense for somebody like me who struggles with distance.

But this is different class, every player has something in the bag that makes him in that elite class of his profession. It's a pure joy to watch

Poulters mad stare fist pumping on 18 last night will stay with me forever, the face of a truly passionate pro , who cares deeply about what he is doing and representing.

I hated golf up until 5 years ago, now I can't imagine a life without hacking my way through the rough of Essex every Sunday..

Unbelievable.

Come on Europe!

No Surrender

7-10 down

Got the battle fever on

Rab

I love your posts rab