Celtic a cunning plan ?

stevotrueblue

So Celtic have decided for their special Anniversary Kit not to go with their Clubs badge as normal,,instead they have dropped it for the Celtic Cross!! An emblem often adopted and associated with skinhead white supremacist groups.

So is this a cunning plan from the Bhoys in an attempt to Sign John Terry ??

Celtic CEO Liewell was unavailable for comment. :P

download1.jpgdownload.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt a bit sick when i first saw that new strip in the paper, could they be ANY MORE OBVIOUS???

Oh but it was a big deal when we just had an orange strip, based on that atrocious mess, we should bring back the orange shirt as soon as we can, or perhaps a giant red hand??

I can't believe they were allowed to make that? :ulster:

So Celtic have decided for their special Anniversary Kit not to go with their Clubs badge as normal,,instead they have dropped it for the Celtic Cross!! An emblem often adopted and associated with skinhead white supremacist groups.

No capital c in celtic please. :happy:

If ye cant even take a swipe at them in the den then whats things coming too,, not like was a compliment to them lol,, agree shouldn't have used a capital "c",, should have known better :)

I thought when I first saw it,, they surely wont get away with wearing that in Europe,, ,then I realized what team it is and how long they normally are in there

who gives a flying fuck whats on their strip, as for the legend JT you really think that mr england would play for rebels, both him and lampard stated after we played them that they had soft spots for rangers and that they looked out for our results.

Just wait for our adidas orange strip next season its a stick on mark my words.

I wouldn't call john terry a white supremist - he's a footballer that riles up the opposition - suarez i feel is nearer the mark than jt.

Btw - the last time there was a jt @ cfc, there was big trouble.

who gives a flying fuck whats on their strip, as for the legend JT you really think that mr england would play for rebels, both him and lampard stated after we played them that they had soft spots for rangers and that they looked out for our results.

Just wait for our adidas orange strip next season its a stick on mark my words.

These players agents dont care about soft spots mate,not that any of they 2 would take the step down too that shite anyway,but just saying if a player says he has a soft spot it means fuck all.Unless of course your name is Big Jig.

Tri-colours sewn into the lining of trackies and their black top , now they bring religion back into football with a keltik cross on their strip !

To think of the stick we got for having an orange top ! f'kin unbelievable the level these sewer rats go to in order to sell merchandise.

Tri-colours sewn into the lining of trackies and their black top , now they bring religion back into football with a keltik cross on their strip !

To think of the stick we got for having an orange top ! f'kin unbelievable the level these sewer rats go to in order to sell merchandise.

That is exactly what they are doing here, bringing in a religious element to a football strip. They had a similar badge to mark 100 years of their shameful existence in 1988-89. Not that it brought them much luck against us then, I'm sure we pumped them 5-1 and 4-1 at Ibrox that season.