Rangers in fifa 13

bluenose_n1

My boy comes home from school today asking dad can we get FIFA 13, NO i tell him as theyve not included Rangers. Tough on a kid who's the only one at school and football training in a Rangers kit.

Anyway he agrees then comes running back into living room after doing some research shouting "we are in it, told you they cant leave out Rangers".

Anyway im 40 quid down now but he's happy and im not always right.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be online tonight on the PS3 ,,,anytime between 1200 - 0400am. Thinking about setting up a Rangers Media room in the Lobbies. Will just be unranked for fun any team any rating etc,, ,as I have only had about about 2hrs of the game so far,,,and I will probably be pissed as well.

All welcome to come in for a game if you come across it. Failing that my PSN ID is stevo74 if you want a game any other time. I have the house to myself mon - wed while the wee yin is at nursery so gona smash it then,,, get me the night when im under practice as well as under the influence :D:beer1:

Not sure how to link it on here but I created Stella in the creation centre and if you go on there you can download him. FIFA 12 version is 58 overall, FIFA 13 version is 59 (upped his sprint speed and acceleration a bit).

Figured out how to link my Francesco Stella edit (ignore the head shot, looks real in game) -

FIFA 13:

2lca3jm.png

http://www.ea.com/soccer/creation-centre?player_id=136648390

FIFA 12:

15zfgox.png

http://www.ea.com/soccer/creation-centre?player_id=134022204

Go to the EPL, choose the team you want rid of, press Y/Triangle and go through the ROTW until you get Rangers, then select them.

Top Lad

Have a Rep,,if I could rep ye more than once I would lol

Really never knew you could do that. Is that always been available lol???

Used to play Career Mode years ago and really enjoyed it,, that was until I found Footie Manager. After that I never went back,,,, but now this !!,, I just put Rangers in the lowest available lg in England. Fuck the SPL!!!

I'm already visualizing in my head a scenario where old di steffano found a loop hole,, im the new boss and we're taking on England wae :cgreen: backing me all the way lol!

This will defo keep me going till FM13,,, and I will probably stick wae it.

You just brought an old career manager ,, back to the game and made him well happy

Cheers bud !!

My boy comes home from school today asking dad can we get FIFA 13, NO i tell him as theyve not included Rangers. Tough on a kid who's the only one at school and football training in a Rangers kit.

Anyway he agrees then comes running back into living room after doing some research shouting "we are in it, told you they cant leave out Rangers".

Anyway im 40 quid down now but he's happy and im not always right.

mate like my original post said,,they cant making a football game and not include the most successful team on the planet

I'm having a lot of problems with the online games. Basically I'm stuck in the arena all the time meaning I need to reset and reset.

Yeh I had this too. I figured out how to get around it. When you find an opponent and it loads up the arena dont do anything. Dont't make your player run, keepy ups or anything and it should work every time.... weird glitch I reckon but this solution works for me.

Templeton was still at Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) in my game. iv done a lot of editing and created Aird and Stella. why has MacLeod got ginger hair btw? im gonna put Rangers in League 2 and work my way up to the PL :21:

Because that's what colour his hair is...