Jelavic

jonnyspoc

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hate that Moyes . Jelavic does have his off days but his class isn't in doubt .Great goals today and certainly worth10 mill now

There's only one guy to blame for what happened with Jelavic,and it isn't Davie Moyes. It was just convenient for that cunt Whyte to pocket as much as he could get in cash for Jelavic before the shit hit the fan with his little plan to take our great club into administration.

He was running out of time, so the sale of the Jelavic cash was about his last act of bastardry before he absconded with the fucking funds :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: the CUNT :angry:

Holy shit, seen his performance for Everton today on MOTD.

What a class act he is. Brilliant finishing at the highest level. We should have got 10 million for him, wonder what his value is now?

Aye what about that guy ki for swansea? Can't believe the beasts only got 1million for him should have been 10million,

Tell Craig Whyte or someone else who pretends to give a fuck.

Last time I checked we were Rangers. A team with a history beyond compare. Players like him are not worthy of our support.

He plays for another club so i get what you're saying but, he done nothing wrong at Rangers and said himself he wanted to stay. Whyte needed the money he was holding out for more but at the last minute 5.5mill was the best he was getting and he took it.

Then told lies about how Jelavic was desperate to leave.

He's still the same player at Everton as he was with us, i hope he continues to well and gets aother move to a bigger club ie Arsenal etc.

He plays for another club so i get what you're saying but, he done nothing wrong at Rangers and said himself he wanted to stay. Whyte needed the money he was holding out for more but at the last minute 5.5mill was the best he was getting and he took it.

He's still the same player at Everton as he was with us, i hope he continues to well and gets aother move to a bigger club ie Arsenal etc.

We were a stepping stone for him.

No more.

Good on him in the long run. He hunts the money. But never a Ger. Nowhere near it. Not even on the same planet.

We were a stepping stone for him.

No more.

Good on him in the long run. He hunts the money. But never a Ger. Nowhere near it. Not even on the same planet.

So what was he then when he helped us win 3 in a row and helped us beat the beasts in the cup final. He's one of the best strikers we have had at Rangers since Prso.

One of Walter smiths best signings aswell.

He never told us any shite when he signed either. He told us he would love to play in the EPL one day and he ended up he did.

But if it wasn't for Craig Whyte he could still be with us now.

Agree with this,delighted to see him do well wherever he goes apart from Manure,I don't believe he took the huff,we left him up front himself after greedy bastard was injured and expected him to be as prolific as he was with a partner.

Left us with some great memories and a fee,unlike others,

So what was he then when he helped us win 3 in a row and helped us beat the beasts in the cup final. He's one of the best strikers we have had at Rangers since Prso.

One of Walter smiths best signings aswell.

He never told us any shite when he signed either. He told us he would love to play in the EPL one day and he ended up he did.

But if it wasn't for Craig Whyte he could still be with us now.

Loved the guy when he was here but he is not now so in my eyes he is worth diddly squat to Rangers and that's what matters.As for if it wasn't for Whyte he could still be with us you could say the same about Davies Edu McGregor,Naismith etc....but if he hadn't been sold you can bet your last dollar he would have fucked off like the rest