New seats at ibrox ?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a meeting tonight with Green that guy imran ans the fans. And then it's the RST AGM tomorrow night at Ibrox.

The seats will be for these 2 meetings no doubt.

We have been sponsored with Adidas and Nike etc in the past and they have never sponsored the stands with there logos.

if theres a change in the seats i hope its a red white and blue stripe got a feelin it might be, imaging bit orange in there too ;-) .. also sign charles green is looking at the stadium and can make approvement more seats, sponcors of stands ect too geanarte more funs for our great club.. ps i think we as fans have opened charles green eyes in all this take over and stood strong with our club with numbers and he`s lapping it all up WATP

1349391791' post='1060506150']

if theres a change in the seats i hope its a red white and blue stripe got a feelin it might be, IMAGING bit orange in there too ;-) .. also sign charles green is looking at the stadium and can make APPROVEMENT more seats, SPONCORS of stands ect too GEANARATE more FUNS for our great club.. ps i think we as fans have opened charles green eyes in all this take over and stood strong with our club with numbers and he`s lapping it all up WATP

You been on the silly sauce the night ?? Lol :)

On the seats it's actually a huge BJK on the govan front and a big savvile knew on the broomie front for the Taigs. Charlie greens ordered 50,000 wigs,dodgy glasses and fake cigars for the next time the kiddy fiddlers come to lady ibrox tae get a pumping.

Every day I wake up my love for this club gets stronger,our fans the history, THE RANGERS,There is only one team in Glasgow worthy of such a fanbase Should we go to Dublin we SHALL follow on ulster%20emoticon.gif7325.gifSFAWARNING.png21.gif7326.gifcharles.png21.gifcharles.png