Craig Levein admits: I should have ended Steven Fletcher feud ages ago

OzzieBear

Having Levein in charge is like george bush being the president. It's one joke after another.

Fanny is an understatement.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/scotland-boss-craig-levein-admits-1357324

Please refrain from putting links to the day late rebel in the BD.

Thanks.

Fletcher should never play for Scotland anyway he's English this daft rule that allows someone who ate a bit shortbread once play for your country is daft.

I watched morris dancing once can i now play for England.

It makes a mockery of the sport i'm surprised the sporting integrity guys at the SFA have let this cheating go on for years.

Fletcher should never play for Scotland anyway he's English this daft rule that allows someone who ate a bit shortbread once play for your country is daft.

I watched morris dancing once can i now play for England.

It makes a mockery of the sport i'm surprised the sporting integrity guys at the SFA have let this cheating go on for years.

How can it be cheating if its within the rules?

Had the recent Scotland results and performances been decent then Craig Levein would not have bothered bringing Fletcher back in to the national team.As things are Craig Levein most likely is a desperate man who is a few iffy results away from being out of work.I remember before the last two Scotland games Levein had an article in the press stating Scotland have a team of attackers,could Levein not have turned to one of them?