• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how much he'd care if the game was over at the tattiedome :rolleyes:

I'm 31 yrs old

Been to nearly every away game since I was 17

Saw rangers win the leave at parkhead

Saw us win 9 in a row

Unlike the stupid wee cow from fife who has just fell out her mothers baggy fife fanny she wouldn't know where an way ground is

And I'll never set foot in another spl ground in my life

I've already made my feelings known, if we get an SPL team away from home, especially a Dundee Utd, a Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) or an Aberdeen our players are going to be in a volitile environment,

THEY NEEDS US THAT NIGHT!

Boycott SPL grounds in the league when your back to your wee Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) content as I will do aswell, but in that enviroment, a cold midweek winters night, our players and our club need us to drive them on. Plus the gate reciepts are split 50/50 anyway!

I've already made my feelings known, if we get an SPL team away from home, especially a Dundee Utd, a Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) or an Aberdeen our players are going to be in a volitile environment,

Boycott SPL grounds in the league when your back to your wee Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) content as I will do aswell, but in that enviroment, a cold midweek winters night, our players and our club need us to drive them on. Plus the gate reciepts are split 50/50 anyway!

they need us to be more than just numbers in a stand , they need us to fight.

I've already made my feelings known, if we get an SPL team away from home, especially a Dundee Utd, a Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) or an Aberdeen our players are going to be in a volitile environment,

Boycott SPL grounds in the league when your back to your wee Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) content as I will do aswell, but in that enviroment, a cold midweek winters night, our players and our club need us to drive them on. Plus the gate reciepts are split 50/50 anyway!

You could say that the spl games are more important than these though goat

When we are back challenging , 3 points dropped could be major in terms of the title

Right now a cup run Is a bonus with the team we have

As much as anybody else on here I despise the SPL teams with every bone in my body, some more than others of course. Would love nothing more to starve them of much needed funds and send them down the shitter, BUT...

What about our players? Now we are largely made up of youngsters with, lets face it, not much first team football under their belt and some being as young as 17. Now imagine the venom and hatred that will be seeping from these SPL club fans at them, I believe it will be more than we have faced before. So, before we think about boycotting SPL away grounds, please remember we are also leaving our team to go out there alone and IMO our players don't deserve that.

You wouldn't let your brother go out and fight alone would you?

They deserve our full 100% unwavered support home AND away. IMO away to SPL clubs is when they will need it most, where they can feel their brothers hands on their shoulder, urging them to land a big nasty sucker punch and put the scum to the sword. Don't know why but I am convinced we will win the league cup??

We are a bigger and better club than anyone else in this country, other clubs funds should not matter to us, we're only here to see the Rangers.

No matter what is organised there are supporters that will attend away games... at the end of the day it is a personal choice... i equally accept both arguments.

I do get confused at the logic though as what it would appear is that most in the boycott camp would prefer to get an away draw in the cup so the diddy teams don't get any money.

I am in the want a home draw with a chance to progress and fingers crossed we can make it to the final at Hampden ... don't think our away form is up to an SPL challenge at the moment but not saying we couldn't progress.

Perhaps the players and management would all have individual views on if they wanted or needed the backing of away fans against Spl opposition.It is also possible that Rangers away fans boycotting games could motivate some players(think along the lines of our fans are not here because they are sickened by their treatment ,so we are going to pump your team and not line your pockets).My personal opinion is that it is each to their own with the decision to support or boycott and I understand both schools of thought.

I'm 31 yrs old

Saw us win 9 in a row

Unlike the stupid wee cow from fife who has just fell out her mothers baggy fife fanny she wouldn't know where an way ground is

Fair play but i'm sure plenty will say that until the lure of an OF comes about.

Fair play but i'm sure plenty will say that until the lure of an OF comes about.

There are guys I know on the bus getting sick of paying £45 and rising for a game now

Fans can't keep paying those prices anyway

I'll save my cash for ibrox , it includes hampden too until the hierarchy are removed

Could you imagine watching a cup final vs the tarriers at home on the couch, while there is a stadium full of the mhanky mob spitting their bile at our players, and no bears there to support? :anguish: No thanks.

There are arguments for both sides but for me, I don't go to away games, never have so my 'boycott' will continue !!

I would add that the purpose of a boycott is to remove funds from opposing teams, therefore the ONLY time that won't matter would be at Parkhead, where they will fill the stadium with Green & Shyte whether we are there or not, us not turning up there harms them, not a jot but it certainly harms us by not providing a full vocal support.

The rest of the SPL, yeah, they can fuck off !!

Could you imagine watching a cup final vs the tarriers at home on the couch, while there is a stadium full of the mhanky mob spitting their bile at our players, and no bears there to support? :anguish: No thanks.

Cup Final you say? When was the last one held at an SPL ground? Hampden belongs to our fellow SFL members, Queens Park! Some people are still not getting the point of this. doh

I see it as the cup game money gets split 50/50.

It's almost certain whoever we draw will attract a big crowd to try wind us up, so if we sell out our end too, we are ending up with more money in the clubs pocket, albeit the downside is so are whoever we get drawn against.

League games are different however.

If we draw an SPL side at Ibrox and take 45,000 plus fans, guess what? The SPL side will take 50% of the gate money as it's split 50/50. An SPL side is likely to generate more money from a draw at Ibrox than their own ground. So what have we to do about this? Boycott Ibrox? The arguments for boycotting just doesn't and up and won't work until we're back in the SPL.

As much as anybody else on here I despise the SPL teams with every bone in my body, some more than others of course. Would love nothing more to starve them of much needed funds and send them down the shitter, BUT...

What about our players? Now we are largely made up of youngsters with, lets face it, not much first team football under their belt and some being as young as 17. Now imagine the venom and hatred that will be seeping from these SPL club fans at them, I believe it will be more than we have faced before. So, before we think about boycotting SPL away grounds, please remember we are also leaving our team to go out there alone and IMO our players don't deserve that.

You wouldn't let your brother go out and fight alone would you?

They deserve our full 100% unwavered support home AND away. IMO away to SPL clubs is when they will need it most, where they can feel their brothers hands on their shoulder, urging them to land a big nasty sucker punch and put the scum to the sword. Don't know why but I am convinced we will win the league cup??

We are a bigger and better club than anyone else in this country, other clubs funds should not matter to us, we're only here to see the Rangers.

Agree 100% with what your saying mate, I honestly well feel terrible to let our team go to a ground like the sheep with their fans and none of us being there.

If we draw an SPL side at Ibrox and take 45,000 plus fans, guess what? The SPL side will take 50% of the gate money as it's split 50/50. An SPL side is likely to generate more money from a draw at Ibrox than their own ground. So what have we to do about this? Boycott Ibrox? The arguments for boycotting just doesn't and up and won't work until we're back in the SPL.

It depends on the purpose of the boycott and the principles behind it! If all you look at is the money then you are absolutely right but, if its not then there are some very compelling arguments in favour.

Get a grip mate, since when did the Rangers support decide it was an OK attitude to leave their own????

And since when did The Rangers support give money to our enemies for attempting to kill our club?

As has been asked before - would you give a burglar his taxi fare home after doing your house over?

It's a complex problem, and each should be guided to a personal decision by their conscience. Me? Ibrox only for the rest of my days.

I'm 31 yrs old

Saw us win 9 in a row

Bang out of order with your remarks to a woman. I fully expect you to apologise to her.

I'm 31 yrs old

Saw us win 9 in a row

Fuck sake mate nae need for all that chill the fuck out, EVERYONE is angry, but our players dont deserve to battle it alone inside those grounds