Not Proven!

bearallan

Not Proven!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arseholes, Bastards, Fuckin' Cunts and Pimps...............Who the fuck do they think they are? Do they really think they are " The Law"?

Cunts!!!!! I know what they really are.......Gypsy,scum,inbred,tattie houkin',bogtrottin',ugly, smelly,travellin' corrupt,fenian,child molesting fucks. And when cometh judgement day our Lord God shall banish them to the bowels off Hell from whenst the mauckit tarry bastards rose from.

Fucking Not Proven..........Cause there was fuck all to prove............stupid pig ignorant taig bastards.

Not Proven!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arseholes, Bastards, Fuckin' Cunts and Pimps...............Who the fuck do they think they are? Do they really think they are " The Law"?

Cunts!!!!! I know what they really are.......Gypsy,scum,inbred,tattie houkin',bogtrottin',ugly, smelly,travellin' corrupt,fenian,child molesting fucks. And when cometh judgement day our Lord God shall banish them to the bowels off Hell from whenst the mauckit tarry bastards rose from.

Fucking Not Proven..........Cause there was fuck all to prove............stupid pig ignorant taig bastards.

Unfortunately you omitted 'refugees' mate - but other than that - perfecto.

Not Proven!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this about?

Not Proven!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when cometh judgement day our Lord God shall banish them to the bowels off Hell from whenst the mauckit tarry bastards rose from.

Yes and when they arrive there, they will find their favourite arsewipe lawyer got back there first. :7325::lol::7325::lol:

This 'not proven' verdict had been debated in Scotland for sometime now as being of little use to anyone involved, and I don't want to get into that confusing morass. What does tickle my brain is, why was this case brought in the first place? CG was charged by what he said, and there is a record of what he said, so why do they not have enough evidence???

Another aspect of this I think worth persuing is who charged CG?

It wasn't the police, it was football authorities, but they had judges deciding this(or was it the septic lawyers), which begs the question, is the law for hire? It must have cost a fortune to try and prosecute CG, so who paid for it?

This I believe is a decent form of counter-argument, that may result in the end of Laurel & Hardy at the top positions in Scottish. If we can show that there are inordinate amounts of money going to lawyers to persue Rangers, other clubs may just see the sense of booting thess two cunts out.

If their next TV deal payments are late, or short, maybe we can have good foundation for outing them as the bigots that they are?

Worth a try!

Not Proven!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, stop beating about the bush and tell them what you think. :craphead:

Posted in a similar thread.

"“I am pleased the judicial panel accepted today that I had not brought the game into disrepute."

Charles green has been found not to have brought the game into disrepute = Victory

The not proven means to have not brought the game into disrepute, not to be confused with Scottish Law version of the "not proven" verdict. The decision would have been either "proven" or "not proven" not "guilty", "innocent" or "not proven"

Here's a new one for you boys,

LOCUSTS

They moved here in huge numbers, stripped the place, took over, and are ready to move on, so long as someone else will have them!

:lol:

That just made me think of that line in Independence Day when the president gets a vision from the Aliens,,, he say something like that comparing them to locusts,,,,,,,anybody thats good at editing could make a funny mock up or something out of that like lol

Not Proven!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you sure you've covered everything. lmao