Oh Dear Oh Dear

reddrock

So If as has been muted CG has joined the RST , Does this mean we should all throw ourselves on the big burning fire ?!.

I would suggest not , I cannot comment on the RST thing as I dont know if he has or not , what I can comment on is so far CG has done right by the club ( I am still Guarded though) as I will be always for anyone who takes control of our club , but I would take this view , should we as fans feel that this shows anymore Influence for the RST I believe there is enough of us who can point CG in the right direction if needed , he has listened to the fans before has he not.

Who knows it maybe, CG is wiser than we think and is using the old adage ( keep your friends close and your enemies closer ) But i do not believe that CG and the board were not aware of the RST campaign , in saying that I also do not believe at this stage he would want to alienate any fan group .

So I say lets keep supporting him while being watchful as we have been since his arrival and lets continue this journey together us and our great club with the greatest supporter in the UK ( if not the world) and let small things take care of themselves .

I have called many people in my life an arse , including myself , but at this juncture I dont currently believe CG is one .

Still watchful though .

when CG comes out and confirms that he has joined the RST only then will I believe it tbh, wether its a good or bad move, im not sure, im not aware of all the politics behind it, what i do know is that for me as a fan with no affiliation to anybody other than Rangers, I am satisfied that things are moving in the right direction.

in any case, its match day mate, lets concentrate on turning over what will be another stuffy team away from home and hopefully going top of the league, and leave all the politics for another day.

COME ON THE GERS :21::21::21::21::21:

when CG comes out and confirms that he has joined the RST only then will I believe it tbh, wether its a good or bad move, im not sure, im not aware of all the politics behind it, what i do know is that for me as a fan with no affiliation to anybody other than Rangers, I am satisfied that things are moving in the right direction.

in any case, its match day mate, lets concentrate on turning over what will be another stuffy team away from home and hopefully going top of the league, and leave all the politics for another day.

COME ON THE GERS :21::21::21::21::21:

Aye true enough , was kinda what I was trying to get at but rambled :D , have yersel a wee rep

He can join any club he wants I don't care so long as his long term goal is the good of the club and us the

supporters.

Spot on :clap: We all love this club and whilst there may be different opinions we all strive to see the club on top.

CG should be invited to RM and made admin immediately. He would beat down the "Bears Den?" brigade

In all seriousness though, one of the admins should contact CG and invite him here, it is the best place for Rangers fans views

I understand that CG is well aware of the cheque bouncer and his poison. "Playing them like a fiddle" springs to mind.

That would be a great name for a fanzine now that one has gone....................If Ye Cannae Bouncy Bouncy A Cheque Your A Jaffa .............i know but at least I triedblush.gif