The Final Straw ?

North Rd

I am glad that I don't know the meaning of disloyal !

Anyone who has given up on Ally as a manger after a season and 1/3 is "disloyal" is an accurate statement of what I think - in particular people who forget both what he has been through with this club in this season and a third and what he has done for this club in that time.

Listen to the man, he only wants to be judged through football reasons.

Respect his wish.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Judgement should not be after 7 games. Not after everything that has gone on. The team has been a team of strangers until lately.

Have we not played about 14 games?

And if they are struggling to gel, would it not be an idea to get some double training sessions to help them get to know each others game?

I'm not convinced about McCoist and never have been.

Will i go to the games and shout abuse at him - NO

Will i shout abuse at the players - NO

Will i support the team and manager at every game i attend - YES

Will i go on to a Rangers forum and express my opinions, doubts and fears - YES.

The problem i have with McCoist is that he has had 2 teams and a season and a half to show the fans he is his own man. That he can mould a team and has the tactical nous to win trophies and league titles.

Playing 1 up front in division 3 against the bottom team is in my view unacceptable and indefensible.

Dropping Hutton who was arguably one of our best players against Motherwell was a gross error of judgement. Black has flattered to deceive for most of the season and keeping Hutton in may well have given Black the wake up call he needed. Plus he was just back from a hamstring injury so there was no need to throw him back in right away.

And why oh why when he brought Kyle on did he put McCulloch back in to midfield?

It's these type of decisions that are baffling me and no doubt many of the supporters. Not to mention the players who may well be harbouring doubts about their manager as well hence the tepid performances of late (Motherwell aside)

I will still back him as i do not want to ever see a Rangers manager sacked but Ally McCoist is running out of time to prove he does have the credentials to manage Rangers successfully.

Just signing Kevin Kyle fuckin baffled me.

A Manager can only do so much and unfortunately the Rangers manager at the moment is extremely exposed in terms of his players.

Rangers are expected to win every game, with some style although we're in the 3rd division with hammer throwers. The players know this, they are safe and protected as it will be McCoist that takes the bullet if it comes.

McCoist however has no backup squad, we already play 3 or 4 boys per game, so he can't continually bench under performers and play the kids as then the kids will develop billy big time attitudes.

The wages we play mean nothing if the players we're paying won't give 100% and instead will hide. So it's infantile to say because we pay more we should win everything.

Step up and play, as the song goes.

You know what mate i`ve read post and counter post for and against Ally. just seems there is an underlying trend that the dropping of Kyle Hutton has caused a lot of unrest with a lot of Fans ,and the premise that Ally is letting personal issues get in the way of selecting his, maybe not his best side but the best team to get the results required. I`m not a happy punter but i WILL turn up week in and out and support my team come hell or high water. One Team One set of Fans one Support.

Ally will know if its not right and am sure he will make the right decision for Rangers.

I didn't post the link for mobile users, don't read my posts, skip them then , you need to take your head out of the sand if you don't see it, a season and a half, FFS, watch the dug out body language, it's atrocious, Durrant is a waste of space there, no input at all, watched them when extra time against QOS and not one of them, apart from Jig was showing any urge to the players, I love Coisty and Durrant, but , facts are facts, coaches they are not. You live in England I see, so you don't need to go to work on a Monday morning having to face them twats sneering and having to laugh at it, and make stupid jokes that its ok, we will be back, it's fecking embarrassing .

totally agree with your post and the sooner some on here get their head out the sand the better ally should be realising by now it is not working for him and it pains me to say that as a rangers diehard for over 50 years we need change and the sooner the better does everybody believe charles greene's statement today that he is right behind ally we have heard this all before next minuite they are gone remember john greig voted rangers greatest ever player results did not go his way next minute he was gone greene is only looking after his investors do you think for one minute that he is that bothered about the rangers support his loyalty is to the investors first and formost we come well behind them in all this remember he is a top man in his field greene is more worried about his share issue i think another couple of bad results and ally will be gone

You know what mate i`ve read post and counter post for and against Ally. just seems there is an underlying trend that the dropping of Kyle Hutton has caused a lot of unrest with a lot of Fans ,and the premise that Ally is letting personal issues get in the way of selecting his, maybe not his best side but the best team to get the results required. I`m not a happy punter but i WILL turn up week in and out and support my team come hell or high water. One Team One set of Fans one Support.

Ally will know if its not right and am sure he will make the right decision for Rangers.

i think ally's problem has been taking his buddies or walter's boys into management with him instead of his own backup team

Especially given he was a few stone overweight and had not plats football for an age.

totally aGREE mate he put's you in mind of (hot shot hamish )who used to be in the comics years ago

A Manager can only do so much and unfortunately the Rangers manager at the moment is extremely exposed in terms of his players.

Rangers are expected to win every game, with some style although we're in the 3rd division with hammer throwers. The players know this, they are safe and protected as it will be McCoist that takes the bullet if it comes.

McCoist however has no backup squad, we already play 3 or 4 boys per game, so he can't continually bench under performers and play the kids as then the kids will develop billy big time attitudes.

The wages we play mean nothing if the players we're paying won't give 100% and instead will hide. So it's infantile to say because we pay more we should win everything.

Step up and play, as the song goes.

nobody's saying we should win everythjing but come on a little bit of effort would not go amiss if they can't pass properly to each other make them work from 9 to 5 every day to they get it right they should not complain they get payed a kings ransom to kick a ball and most of them cannot do that properly most of them are mascarading as footballers

if he does not know by now then we are in big trouble as we cannot go any lower after saturday's result

more utter nonsense.

McCoists criteria for the season is to win the 3rd division.

if he doesn't, then i'd agree it's time for change. But we'll win it with quarter of a season to spare - so remind me again, what exactly is the issue here?

don't think we have a chance of winning the third division with the shit were producing if ally cannot give them the boot up the arse that they need to start playing and winning away from home then let's get someone in who can also even though we have been winning at home some of the football on display at ibrox has been shocking let's not kid ourselves their either

From the article in the OP: "Rangers are the laughing-stock of Scottish football."

Bollocks. We are, in many ways, the envy of Scottish football. Our attendances dwarfing those of top flight matches, our supporters having a great time along the way and our story receiving global media attention. While the SPL dies. None of them are really laughing, don't let them convince you otherwise.

The Motherwell game showed any doubters that we still belong above them and it's only a matter of time before we are again. Losing by a single goal, away, to a team in the same division as us, with a load of injuries and a team full of kids on the field? That does not make us a "laughing stock". As for "possibly the worst result in our history"? I'll finish as I started. Bollocks.

P.S. I usually enjoy these blogs, so was surprised to find that this particular entry is a big pile of knee-jerk, sensationalist wank.00000041.gif

i

it's not the sand you need to get your head out of mate it's the concrete so you think that the result on saturday was not an embarassement you need to get your blinkers off pronto our wage bill is £6.million quid a year we.ve played one good game this season motherwell in the cup our league form has been shocking getting beat by the worst team in the league with their players on 15 to 20 quid a week with ours on 5. 6. 7 grand a week then the manager comes out with a statement that he was not embarrassed give me a break how many weeks now have we heard these excuses not excuses we want it is results so come on ally kick some ass in the dressing room if you want to save your job

Four crying out loud, the guts has been ripped out of our club and the whole team too. Have a bit of patience. The object of the exercise this year is to win the SPL 3 and that will happen way before the end of the season. If other success comes along the way like winning a cup then that is a bonus, but the league is the thing.

Keep the faith - the last thing we need now is more disruption and uncertainty.

Four crying out loud, the guts has been ripped out of our club and the whole team too. Have a bit of patience. The object of the exercise this year is to win the SPL 3 and that will happen way before the end of the season. If other success comes along the way like winning a cup then that is a bonus, but the league is the thing.

Keep the faith - the last thing we need now is more disruption and uncertainty.

We really shpuld be doing better than this.

What happened was that he thought he was God. He didnt do his homework. It turned out he was pish. The fans wanted him out. The players wanted him out. He "mutually consented resigned sacked"

The fact of the matter is that the fans afforded him no time at all, and rightly so in my opinion. Ally has had 3 times as much time and his record im guessing is probably worse than PLG now. We deserved better then. We deserve better now ! (tu)

when you look now all's record is worse than john greig and paul LeGuen's put together and that is saying something anybody else would have been sacked long ago

Its a better team than any other in Scotland except possibly the mhanks and even then we only lack the stength in depth that they have.

at the end of the day what you are forgetting he is the person who brought all these plonkers to the club so what does that say about his management skills

An absolute dreadful signing.

Waist of cash.

we should have signed craig beattie tight cunt greene would not give him a deal then we go and sign KEVIN (hot shot Hamish)Kyle what a f**in joke

Seriously though, every time this cunt copies and pastes Bill's or someone elses work he is depriving the author of hits on their own website, I presume he is either Bill McMurdo or has written/spoken permission from bill to post his stuff on other websites?

If you want to highlight someones piece then make a topic with a title nice blog by blah blah blah and provide a link to the site so that the original author benefits from their own hard work.

If you are indeed Bill or have said permission then I apologise.

Anything put on the internet will suffer this fate and has done since the internet took off, If enough people are interested in His blogs they will search him out.

I disagree with his opinion here on McCoist but can also see his point somewhat.