The assault on Black yesterday

kirkiebear

I keep reading about we should be going in harder and giving it back.

I disagree, i never want to watch my Rangers resort to kicking teams off the park (unless its the mhanky mob), our players should be skilful enough to pass the ball about quick enough to embarrass teams that can only kick us about.

But McCoist or Green MUST start highlighting these type of shocking tackles, they must not be allowed to continue.

So players should not defend themselves. You are either gay or have never played football or both.

Do unto others as they would do unto you - but do it first and do it harder.

Here endeth the lesson.:rolleyes:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody's needing to say something and quick! We all know blacks no angel but that doesn't mean the opposition have carte Blanche to do whatever they feel like on the pitch without being punished! Piss poor! No surrender Ian black

met wee blackie yesterday with his missis and wee one, it wasn't the stomach it was his chest, right across his nipple and chest he has the scars to prove it as well. Trouble breathing. If this had been 6-8 inches higher we would be looking atr his head, and judging by the marks on him it would have been very serious indeed, someone needs to do something before he or someone else is seriously injured.

wheres the panel who reviews violent conduct now?

surely that's worse than the naismith 'elbow'

:rolleyes:

The game wan' on one of the TV channels so they cant do anything now. Plus, the ref saw it & took 'action'! Case closed.

However, Black himself could have taken legal action, but it's hardly going to ingratiate himself to other teams 'hard men'!

Starting to sound like a bunch of nonces. If we get no protection from the officials - we defend ourselves.

Ask why we get pushed around in every Div3 away game. Don't keep blaming the refs who are shit TBH

Mate, I know what you're trying to say, but that was a pre meditated assault. He's known before the game he was marking Black & decided he'd take his chance. You can't legislate for that!

After studying that video a number of times as I couldnt actually believe it.

That is a tackle you dont see on sunday league games. Its a disgrace and how a former ref can just say man up shows the hatred for our club.

There can only be one response and that is for black to start stamping his authority in the middle. And I mean that litterally- stand m the cunts,respect is a 2 way thing and they obviouslyhave none.

After studying that video a number of times as I couldnt actually believe it.

That is a tackle you dont see on sunday league games. Its a disgrace and how a former ref can just say man up shows the hatred for our club.

There can only be one response and that is for black to start stamping his authority in the middle. And I mean that litterally- stand m the cunts,respect is a 2 way thing and they obviouslyhave none.

The minute he does, he will be off the park.

The problem of course is the more scandalous the tackles that opposition players get away with against us the more thuggish they will become. You have to remember these guys are on the biggest adrenaline high of their life being on the same pitch as Rangers and the referees really do have to get their act together or a serious injury to one of our players is almost inevitable :anguish:

pologies as a repost from another string, but it's more relevant here and I want to do serious harm to that cunt who attempted to murder our player. Love to meet that cunt in the street!!!

For me a simple simple solution.

Ally, get the hairdryer full on to some of these under performing soft centered pretenders who don't like it up 'em! No prisoners, no more second chances! They WILL get you the sack FFS!

We are in Div 3 FFS. These fuckin heifers want to beat us so badly. The biggest game of their lives. Then their are the Rangers hating taig element amongst them. These henious bitter bigoted cunts just want to do serious damage to our players.

From the off, WE, are the ones who should be getting the tackles in early. Nail these cunts and watch them fuckin complain like the pusseys they are. I want ma fuckin mammy! So Ally, just stop being fucking bullied, right here right now. WE don't do getting pushed around!

Show these fuckin hammer throwers who they really are up against. The first 15 minutes should sort them out, then, get on to the silky stuff and play these cunts off the park and run up a cricket score! The only way to put them in their place and earn the respect.

Now fuckin get after them!!