Inverness

bigj9659

Okay so we play Inverness in a Cup playoff game and with Inverness sitting in 8th place I say if we can beat 5th place Motherwell we can beat this mob.C'mon give a thumbs up for a vote of confidence.Give me your predictions also.C'mon the Gers! :sherlock:

Think this is a bit too North American for many of us mate. Also, the game is 3 weeks away and whilst we appreciate your sentiments on the matter, this is a bit early for that thread.

Looks like you will need to find another way of sorting out that neg rep you have mate. :sherlock:

I don't know why a Rangers supporter would have a neg rep.Here at the Hamilton supporters club in Canada as well as Toronto and over 600 supporter clubs around the World we go to the club and watch the Gers on Rangers T.V every game.Me and the club members will find it strange and a wee bit disturbing if we aren't accepted as Rangers brothers.

Think this is a bit too North American for many of us mate. Also, the game is 3 weeks away and whilst we appreciate your sentiments on the matter, this is a bit early for that thread.

C'mon JCD there is dozens of supporters clubs in Canada and the U.S watching and supporting the Gers and the new player Frazier Aird grew up just down the road from me.The North American connection-Big and fanatical-big John-Ibrox Exiles.

Okay so we play Inverness in a Cup playoff game and with Inverness sitting in 8th place I say if we can beat 5th place Motherwell we can beat this mob.C'mon give a thumbs up for a vote of confidence.Give me your predictions also.C'mon the Gers! :sherlock:

post-64808-0-33449800-1350003321_thumb.j