Chris Graham

BEARGER

£500 before Christmas and up front!!?? How in hell is the ordinary bear going to do that. There is a payment plan for season tickets why isn't there one for this share issue? We McCann ran one when he floated shares so should we!

Get a fuckin job.........................

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I paid for it.

Out of interest, you say you joined the RST less than a year ago. Do you remember exactly when you joined Chris?

Was it after February 14th?

If so, why join the RST at such a tumultuous time for our club?

Did you see an easy opening there to further yourself?

Were you invited to join, or was it your choice?

Or were you joining out of genuine concern for our club?

And if so, in what way did you see being a member of the RST benefitting our club?

I've watched Glody about a dozen times and he has an incredible chance. Strong, pace and knows where the goal is. He's been at MP for a while...think originally from Congo.

Aye but he doesn't have the potential that Chris Graham has.

:craphead:

Out of interest, you say you joined the RST less than a year ago. Do you remember exactly when you joined Chris?

Was it after February 14th?

If so, why join the RST at such a tumultuous time for our club?

Did you see an easy opening there to further yourself?

Were you invited to join, or was it your choice?

Or were you joining out of genuine concern for our club?

And if so, in what way did you see being a member of the RST benefitting our club?

I think it was after February 14th yes. I would need to check tbh.

An easy opening? To further myself? What are you on about? Do you think I'm planning a takeover? :rolleyes:

It was my choice. Like hundreds of other people I decided to join the most accessible fans group we have. The RST also has the highest profile of any of the groups online and that is where I came from in terms of getting involved.

I think it would benefit our club to listen to the fans more. Green is showing plenty of signs of doing that and I hope it continues but I think having pro active fan involvement with the club would be great.

An easy opening? To further myself? What are you on about? Do you think I'm planning a takeover? :rolleyes:

It was my choice. Like hundreds of other people I decided to join the most accessible fans group we have. The RST also has the highest profile of any of the groups online and that is where I came from in terms of getting involved.

I think it would benefit our club to listen to the fans more. Green is showing plenty of signs of doing that and I hope it continues but I think having pro active fan involvement with the club would be great.

Done exactly the same thing myself.

Joined up without knowing anything about them really, it was when the saverangers campaign started.

Just felt like I had to try everything to save the club.

I'm still pretty much ignorant of all the personal agendas going about. My only interest is Rangers.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww so apt biggrin.gifdoh

Given that the transacting of shares had been suspended, did you not question why the RST were still collecting £10 from you on the premise of buying a share that they couldnt purchase and does it not concern you at all that the organisation you are supporting seem reluctant to explain under what auspices they are holding client money when the company they originally used to deal with these is in administration and has been fined and had permissions removed by the FSA ?

And you never once questioned where your tenner was going, considering it couldn't possibly be towards share purchase given the position our club was in?

I find that strange as I don't see how you were helping the club by "donating" your tenner.

Thanks for the reply though.

And you never once questioned where your tenner was going, considering it couldn't possibly be towards share purchase given the position our club was in?

I find that strange as I don't see how you were helping the club by "donating" your tenner.

if he was anything like I was, it wasn't a time for reasoned thought.

I joined at same time, ny thoughts on the £10 were for running costs and administration and organisation for the defence of the club.

Why can't it become such? If all joined and chose leaders from within, that would be a strong group fighting for our club. Fighting against haters though, not our brethren in other groups. I really hope for true unity.

My understanding of the £10 was that is was to join the RST. I was never promised or expected a share in Rangers. I'm quite happy to give £10 a year to be a member of a Rangers fans group. As far as I am aware the RST is the only one I can join? If the Assembly or some amalgamated group wanted to properly and democratically represent ST holders then I would pay them a tenner too. Maybe I'm just a sap but it was something I could do to get involved. As it has turned out, launching The Rangers Standard has made me significantly more involved than being a member of the RST has, but I'll be continuing my membership.