Chris Graham

BEARGER

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he the bheast who said on SSN that Green was deluded thinking he could raise £20m and basically said we will never be worth what Celtic were worth?

Aye that fud. I was amazed when he mentioned them. What the fuck have they got to do with anything we're trying to do at the moment?

Any one with a brain knows they will be worth more at the moment because of Champions league football he didn't have to bring that up but just tells you everything you need to know about this guy.

Mate thats excellent.

But you have to realise that people are entitled to ask these questions especially after the last few years of shite

Agree and totally understand. I'm in the lucky situation where I can afford to "write off" that amount if things aren't as we would hope.

One thing I had mentioned in posts a while back, was a monthly payment plan. Where fans could put in £5, £10, £20 etc. /month and plough money into Rangers. Many of us wouldn't miss such a small amount leaving our account evry month. But multiply that by thousands and you get a steady income stream into the club.

I'm in (tu)

i'll be backing :cgreen:

when i think back to the summer of hell and how i felt at the time, this really is a no-brainer for me.

Regarding Chris . . . . i did not agree with what he was saying at the time on his blog but he has Rangers best interests at hear and others have changed their mind regarding Charles so i don't see the problem here.

Agree and totally understand. I'm in the lucky situation where I can afford to "write off" that amount if things aren't as we would hope.

One thing I had mentioned in posts a while back, was a monthly payment plan. Where fans could put in £5, £10, £20 etc. /month and plough money into Rangers. Many of us wouldn't miss such a small amount leaving our account evry month. But multiply that by thousands and you get a steady income stream into the club.

I hope this to be the case mate. I have 500 to spare but not in the one go and i imagine many Rangers fans to be the same

Aye that fud. I was amazed when he mentioned them. What the fuck have they got to do with anything we're trying to do at the moment?

Any one with a brain knows they will be worth more at the moment because of Champions league football he didn't have to bring that up but just tells you everything you need to know about this guy.

Couldn't believe it myself mate. He had more than a few digs at us in that short clip. Is there anything or anyone neutral or balanced these days? Everything and everyone seems to have some sort of agenda against or hatred towards us right now.

When I registered my interest I noticed I was around #18500.

Assuming they started at #1 and that everyone is at £500. We'll be at almost the £10M mark already.

Not accurate I know, but encouraging.

Like everything in the world these days it has been polluted already by Dheclan, Bernadette and family. There are no pies left that their fingers have not poisoned. Their obsession knows no bounds.

So will it be £500 for x amount of shares or £500 for a grouping of shares , is there a price per share yet or is that still to be resolved . Will the share price rise as we go up the divisions and because of any work on Ibrox and any infrastructure in the surrounding areas ? :cgreen:

So will it be £500 for x amount of shares or £500 for a grouping of shares , is there a price per share yet or is that still to be resolved . Will the share price rise as we go up the divisions and because of any work on Ibrox and any infrastructure in the surrounding areas ? :cgreen:

I think you get 250 shares for your £500

Cheers looking forward to it even more now, only watch STV news now as they report our club statues correctly, nearly fell off my seat when the reporter said" this club with 140 years of history" on the 6pm show, she look like a bear too! Must have loved it, all the scum will be complaining now!!! :7325:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yan77UKYcg4

I get my Rangers news here. Best decision I made was to give up TV. The worst (or should that be best?) narcotic of all.

I'm sure Green said the shares will be either £1 to £1.50.

I think you get 250 shares for your £500

Where have you heard that from mate , ?

Otherwise, the money Charles and the Club want to raise ,I think is a very acheivable figure , ffs troops only 40,000 fans throughout the world need to invest the minimum required of £500 , I'd also bet there will be a lot of fans who have that wee bit extra £ and buy them for their son's / daughters ,or simply just buy more than the minimum

I thought yae were fine tbh.

Did we pick up right that Rangers had to prove 18months working capital was there in order to float on the AIM market?

Richard said that. I'm not sure of the rules tbh.

I'd like to see a bit more detail on where the 20m will go if raised. Hoping a portion for youth development, scouting etc. but I'd imagine Charles Green will make that clear shortly and it may even be in the prospectus. We shall see.