Chris Graham

BEARGER

Ah, I see.

So how has he become so big ? Getting on the TV from posting his rants on a blog is quite an achievement.

I was thinking the same when i read that the daily rebel are maybe going employ the fud that did the Rangers tax case blog.

It seems you only need to have a blog on the internet these days to get famous.

Look at that we lassie that made a blog about her school dinners.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard said that. I'm not sure of the rules tbh.

I'd like to see a bit more detail on where the 20m will go if raised. Hoping a portion for youth development, scouting etc. but I'd imagine Charles Green will make that clear shortly and it may even be in the prospectus. We shall see.

Apparently everything in the prospectus has to be 100% truthful? Ie there wont be any bullshit in it, we will find out how much the consortium has put in, who owns what and more importantly where any money will end up?

I don't know how many times people can ask this. And i don't know how many times Charles Green can tell them without them asking again.

Do these people not read his statements or watch his intreviews?

He's told us what the money is getting used for.

I must have missed that. What is it for and why do we need it now?

I'm sure Green said the shares will be either £1 to £1.50.

Cheers , lot of differing figures being banded about though mate from other posters , I'd think between they amounts would be a reasonable amount to trade at , sounds appealing .

( I;d like to ask :cgreen: for 29.585799 shares for my £500 ulster%20emoticon.gif:7325:

Apparently everything in the prospectus has to be 100% truthful? Ie there wont be any bullshit in it, we will find out how much the consortium has put in, who owns what and more importantly where any money will end up?

It should certainly lay out in detail what has happened to date. I'm not sure how much detail there will be on how the money raised will be used.

We couldnt ever raise £2m for the RFFF when it looked like we were going to the wall

What chance of us raising £20m

Mate i dont mean this in a bad way but that was nothing to do with running costs iirc.

We were never going to get out of the shite we were in. The fans couldnt have saved the club and as we were in Admin the money would never have gone to the club

Mate i dont mean this in a bad way but that was nothing to do with running costs iirc.

We were never going to get out of the shite we were in. The fans couldnt have saved the club and as we were in Admin the money would never have gone to the club

I am praying this share issue has nothing to do with running costs either, in fact, every Rangers fan should be.

Certain fans could have if they had put their collective coin together. They chose not to.

I am praying this share issue has nothing to do with running costs either, in fact, every Rangers fan should be.

Certain fans could have if they had put their collective coin together. They chose not to.

I'm talking everyday fans couldnt have saved the oldco.

Anyway your top point. The issue will raise working capital, along with funds for players etc. But before panicing, to float on the AIM market you have to provide proof of working capital funds for 18 months. In other words no matter what we are sound for 18 months.

I'm talking everyday fans couldnt have saved the oldco.

Anyway your top point. The issue will raise working capital, along with funds for players etc. But before panicing, to float on the AIM market you have to provide proof of working capital funds for 18 months. In other words no matter what we are sound for 18 months.

(tu)

We don't need funds for players for another 15 months. I just don't get why we need to do it now when as you say we are sound for the next 18 months and by then the fans and club will still be bringing in enough money to have our head above water and the club running within its means.

I was thinking the same when i read that the daily rebel are maybe going employ the fud that did the Rangers tax case blog.

It seems you only need to have a blog on the internet these days to get famous.

Look at that we lassie that made a blog about here school dinners.

WTF doh

It should certainly lay out in detail what has happened to date. I'm not sure how much detail there will be on how the money raised will be used.

Just as a matter of interest, why did they invite you onto the programme? I'm not getting at you, it's just that I would have expected John McMillan or Andy Kerr as representatives of supporters groups.

Just as a matter of interest, why did they invite you onto the programme? I'm not getting at you, it's just that I would have expected John McMillan or Andy Kerr as representatives of supporters groups.

Thank fuck they never asked they 2. They just agree with anyone.

Green said they wanted a stock of money (for players) I would be guessing in case there is league reconstruction in the next year or so. If we are put into div 1 or it's equivalent then we would have that money there ready to be spent on players. Players I would think wolud be of SPL standard to try and ensure we are promoted to the top flight at the first opportunity.

Apart from the pot of money for players, money for reinvestment around Ibrox, hasn't the club just bought/in the process of buying Edmiston House back, the redevelopment plans that he wanted in place by the Commonwealth Games as reported in the supporters meetings he had last week.