CW and Green

geronimoo

There a few posts on here about the so called Whyte bringing Charles,

if it is true then I hate to say this but thanks Whyte at least you did

1 decent thing for the club.

I like Green and I don't care who brought him into the club, even if it was Satan himself

I couldn't care less.

I dont think there's a link between them but if there is all my trust in Green will be gone.

This. Not so much "gone", but I will be expecting questions to be asked and for answers to be given.

If Green's intentions are good, and Shyte did get him involved in good faith, to do the job he couldn't do then fine, I'm okay with that.

However, like I said, questions will need to be asked.

I've said for a few weeks now that Charles Green's time in charge (so far) has reminded me a lot of Craig Whyte's time in charge of the club.

How? cw didn't pay taxes, CG brought our merchandise 'in house'. I don't see the comparisons.

You're on the wind up

I've found myself trusting him less over the last few weeks.

Too many memorable quotes without any real action following...

What MORE is he suppose to have done in 4/5 months?

How? cw didn't pay taxes, CG brought our merchandise 'in house'. I don't see the comparisons.

You're on the wind up

What MORE is he suppose to have done in 4/5 months?

The way I worded that second quote was all wrong, admittedly. Not trusting him and the lack of action was worded very poorly tbh. Big overreaction.

I do actually like Green but the constant interviews he gives in the media just to get on the fans-side raises my eyebrows somewhat.

BBC does an 'exclusive investigation' on Whyte exposing him as a con man claiming he's dodgy and shouldn't be trusted etc.

They now offer him a platform to peddle more pish. And we're supposed to believe him.

After they said he wasn't to be trusted......

I'm confused....do we trust him or not.....are they now saying their original claims were wrong?

Pish.

I don't see how any Rangers fans can give any credibility to an interview by the bbc, with cw about Rangers. Swiftly pulled together after our IPO intentions. It fuckin stinks of scum propaganda and I personally will not be watching it. But I'll be on here expecting updates of what was said from you King Jela :)

I dont think there's a link between them but if there is all my trust in Green will be gone.

That's exactly why the fuckin bbc are running with this pish. To cause trouble for Charles Green at a time when he needs the fans full backing.

Sounds as though you have taken the bait.

Guy buys a football club, and in doing so, meets with the old owner. Quite a normal situation I would have thought.

That's exactly why the fuckin bbc are running with this pish. To cause trouble for Charles Green at a time when he needs the fans full backing.

Sounds as though you have taken the bait.

Guy buys a football club, and in doing so, meets with the old owner. Quite a normal situation I would have thought.

"I dont think there's a link between them"

Yeah I've taken the bait :rolleyes:

What's all the fuss about. It appears to be CW he introducd CG to D&P, but CG is stating that CW was contacted as the owner, then pointed them in the direction of D&P.

CG is denying any pre-knowladge of CW. So fecking what, get on with running Rangers.

Great the BBC comes out with story when the news is announced of the old co being put into liquidation.

Green's statement.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/2423-charles-green-statement

Whyte's interview will be on Radio Ireland tonight.

This. Not so much "gone", but I will be expecting questions to be asked and for answers to be given.

If Green's intentions are good, and Shyte did get him involved in good faith, to do the job he couldn't do then fine, I'm okay with that.

However, like I said, questions will need to be asked.

Would these be the same questions asked 101 times already?

Is anyone watching the Charles Green Interview on RTV?

:huh:

For some reason it's playing in slow-mo on my computer. So the voices are deep, and sloooooowwwww. Makes it sound so fuckin ominous :lol:

Edit: CG - "I have no contact with him (cw). Imran (Ahmad) has had lots of contact with him throughout the period (buying the club) and I feel sorry for Imran" :lol:

Whyte is a liar who time and again has been exposed being economical with the truth and indeed exposed as such as well as having a highly dubious business past, by none other than, erm BBC Scotland. And now they are giving him a platform and will no doubt present what he says as fact, although I will wait to see what the interview is like. Funny timing by the beeb, maybe the puppet-master has been applying the pressure :sherlock: