just saw dragons den Canada

Crespie6

awesome. just switched over and some guy had a pacific shelf top on. had a terrible idea, and come across as a perfect PS fan. then one of the dragons said "you have a nice hat, a scottish accent, but an irish top - i'm suspicious!" go on my son. the guy exploded at that.

I think I saw that a while ago.

Was it a subutteo type game he had?

yeah! i'm in a hotel just now, so i get to watch TV (I dont have one at home). i immediately thought of the BD. i didnt think about the standard answers i'd get though:

Bearsden?

This will end well

:shifty:

the excitement of posting something for the first time in a while was too much.

yeah! i'm in a hotel just now, so i get to watch TV (I dont have one at home). i immediately thought of the BD. i didnt think about the standard answers i'd get though:

Bearsden?

This will end well

:shifty:

the excitement of posting something for the first time in a while was too much.

Why don't you have a TV?

bears den.....

bears den.......

BEARS FUCKING DEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111

Why don't you have a TV?

i just waste too much time watching it when i have one. its mostly got sh1te on it in any case, and winds me up when i watch it. plus it costs a stupid amount of money. those were my reasons, and i'm going to stick with them

awesome. just switched over and some guy had a pacific shelf top on. had a terrible idea, and come across as a perfect PS fan. then one of the dragons said "you have a nice hat, a scottish accent, but an irish top - i'm suspicious!" go on my son. the guy exploded at that.

what was his invention chief,a top you can wear constantly in bed,working,summer,winter the tims invented that years ago.(no washing required)

This is the Bears' Den not the Dragons' Den .

It is when it come's to threads like this, and I'm sure I'm not the only one in saying this but until the topic is firmly performing well in a different sector of the forum I'm out.