Ch. 4's Rangers-hater Alex Thomson in Glasgow today?

CanadianBacon

No Idea

I shouldn't comment but he does sound similar

I don't want to publicize this runt, but in his blog, which I just forced myself to read, he mentioned that someone had been threatened, and

wait for it

"He was told to be wary of any jiffy bags"

I get stuff sent to me by sellers on Ebay,

in Jiffy bags.

Now I have developed an irrational fear of

Jiffy bags..............

heeeeeeeeeeelllllllllppppppppppppp

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to publicize this runt, but in his blog, which I just forced myself to read, he mentioned that someone had been threatened, and

wait for it

in Jiffy bags.

Jiffy bags..............

wait for it

in Jiffy bags.

Jiffy bags..............

if it's shaped like a Russian icbm don't open it,dmitri says it's very sensitve,feel sorry for the ostie though,Russian nuclear warheads aren't the lightest,cost me a bloody fortune to post too

You really have to ask the question,

what the hell is the beef that Channel 4 have got with Rangers?

This guy is not in Glasgow on his own mission, he is acting on orders from C4 HQ.

There is no question about this.

I think Channel 4 have got to be asked that question, and seriously answer it.

Shane?

I have no idea, listened to it once and didn't really like it.

Too many people talking at once, and too much swearing.

Dont mind the odd swear word, but when it descends to the level of "fuckin, talkin like fuckin, this and fucking, stuff, and fucking, aye" then it just does my box in.

Dont mind the odd swear word, but when it descends to the level of "fuckin, talkin like fuckin, this and fucking, stuff, and fucking, aye" then it just does my box in.

Is it that site he's talking about Rangers chat?

Then this is what awex Semtex is talking about,he and his wife have been threataned by the big bwad Rangers fans,he forgot to mention,he is part of the IRA.No luck awex.

That passes for journalism? Wow.

The failed journalist must have some decent contacts to have managed to get an advert for his book on channel 4 news.

Clearly the QC guy got a bog standard briefing from the Police and Thompson has picked out the most extreme sounding bits to accompany some shots of Ibrox.

Seriously, what did Ricin/Shit-laced razor blade have to do with anything?

gerbil with a slight squint looked at me in an intimidating way

today news has reached me here at c4 headquarters which is now based on the moon for my safety that a small group of nocturnal rodents are terrorising journalists.A source who wants to remain anonymous told me that he'd received several sinister parcels containing woodshavings,those sort of chewy bar things and most terrifying of all a half gnawed wooden block type thing.This threatening behaviour is the scourge of acorn pets.He also tells me of family members receiving

late night phone calls where nothing is said but he can distinctly here scurrying noises and muffled squeaks,his family have now been moved to a secret base beneath Antarctica for their safety.

In modern Britain these things should be a thing of the past but a ah bitter minority of cute wee herbivores think differently,hiding in the darkest shadows of the cage wreaking a terrible campaign of hate fueled by old bits of lettuce and the occasional bit of orange.Orange i hear you say? yes orange,the most sectarian member of the citrus family.These fruits are around us in everyday life,from the more innocent satsuma to the hate filled blood orange which are more bitter.i myself have found an aromatic whisker in an envelope this morning,an orange gerbil has threatened me,strathclydes finest have been informed.

That passes for journalism? Wow.

The failed journalist must have some decent contacts to have managed to get an advert for his book on channel 4 news.

Clearly the QC guy got a bog standard briefing from the Police and Thompson has picked out the most extreme sounding bits to accompany some shots of Ibrox.

Seriously, what did Ricin/Shit-laced razor blade have to do with anything?

Isn't Phil - The Failed Journalist something high up in the NUJ?

What got me was how could the sort of idiot who sends razor blades in the post (lets face it, whoever it is cant be that bright) manage to source ricin. One of the most potent biotoxins known to man!

Even if they could make it, they would most likely get some on their skin and kill themselves!

I have a degree in biology, and there is no way i could manage it!

You really have to ask the question,

what the hell is the beef that Channel 4 have got with Rangers?

This guy is not in Glasgow on his own mission, he is acting on orders from C4 HQ.

There is no question about this.

I think Channel 4 have got to be asked that question, and seriously answer it.

Nah don't think so mate.

I'm sure I read that he's not actually employed by C4, rather he just does work for them freelance, if that makes sense. I get the impression he has a fair bit of autonomy. he just needs to convince them he has a story, they give him the dough, he brings back the story.

After that though, I'm not sure they'll make that mistake too many more times!

Isn't Phil - The Failed Journalist something high up in the NUJ?

What got me was how could the sort of idiot who sends razor blades in the post (lets face it, whoever it is cant be that bright) manage to source ricin. One of the most potent biotoxins known to man!

Even if they could make it, they would most likely get some on their skin and kill themselves!

I have a degree in biology, and there is no way i could manage it!

Fuxache man - I've been filling my Jiffy bags with Ambrosia creamed rice

No wonder I've not made the national news