Reporting scotland

KingKirk

If admin is reversed there are huge connotations.

Last year's final league table is null and void.

Rangers were demoted illegally.

Players contracts have been terminated when they shouldn't have.

Could be a long sticky mess if the BBC pursue this route. So much so it will definitely spell the end of the SPL and maybe even the SFA.

As much as it pains me to say this, you couldn't really put this stuff at the door of the SFA or SPL, if any of the conspiracy theories were true regarding reversing administration (NEVER going to happen), then it is not a football authorities fault that they took action over an insolvency event that turned out to be a fraud.

As to each of the points:

Last season's league table is valid, the club still entered administration.

The demotion is still valid for the reasons they gave, as the membership was given to a different operating company who applied to join the league.

The players contracts were terminated by the oldco, they can't be un-terminated now, regardless of the circumstances around it.

We need to focus on where we are now, where we are going, and forget the distraction of this stuff, the clock isn't turning back, but we do have a future to look forward to.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to hope that Green would get an opportunity to buy and absorb the oldco, but what would define this is that although in it's current state it is nothin but a company shell with many creditors, there is still the BTC to take into consideration.

The mess of reversing administration would be mind-boggling.

Green said in Belfast the CVA would have cost 8.5 mil, I see no reason why he would bother now, and what difference it would make to him now.

Indeed they did, but it seems some people are getting a little excited at the thought of the sale not being as it should be. I do not understand why any Rangers fan would think like that.

Was talking about the other bearsareus in my last post :)

Also worth suggesting that people consider who would gain out of any D&P issues.

On the parallel universe where decisions were reversed, that would mean, sale of stadium, brand, etc, would revert to the oldco (with no players of course), debts owed to HMRC and ticketus (plus any others) would still exist, plus anything new in BTC.

This is NOT a situation that we want, not after everything we have been through.

look Ive read and read this also listened to the recording.

what has been exposed is that D&P may have told porkies to the media.

This is not a crime last time I looked

We know now the deal was paid for by ticketus

again no crime unless you happen to be Mr ticketus that is.

Proof of funding was shown pre deal

Now it would look like this was not what ended up being used

again that is not a crime as long as the transfer of funds was done in the agree time scale.

seems like a mountain is being made out of a mole hill

look Ive read and read this also listened to the recording.

what has been exposed is that D&P may have told porkies to the media.

This is not a crime last time I looked

We know now the deal was paid for by ticketus

again no crime unless you happen to be Mr ticketus that is.

Proof of funding was shown pre deal

Now it would look like this was not what ended up being used

again that is not a crime as long as the transfer of funds was done in the agree time scale.

seems like a mountain is being made out of a mole hill

thank fuck can sleep the night now! was starting to panic

Whyte will never see a day of jail time for this, unfortunately.

Struggling to work out if it means anything for us now, as to be honest, part of me just wants to leave it behind.

Let's say GDS attempts to get administration reversed, exactly what does it mean? It's a shell of a company, has no assets, and only debts with no one to pay them off.

Doesn't make much sense to me, but then again I've just stumbled in after a 12 hour day.

Am only looking forward now mate, However the only thing I want answered is this? Were we heading in this direction no matter who came in? Or is it down to the people at the helm of ourselves and scottish football? Am 100% sure It's the second option and for that reason I want whoever was responsible, For the damage done to our club brought to justice.

Am only looking forward now mate, However the only thing I want answered is this? Were we heading in this direction no matter who came in? Or is it down to the people at the helm of ourselves and scottish football? Am 100% sure It's the second option and for that reason I want whoever was responsible, For the damage done to our club brought to justice.

as it stands you would be correct

prudent management as we had before (prior 3 years) would have avoided this at least until the tax case is concluded.

If we win the tax case or the liabilty is low ALL this was unnessesry and some bassa will pay

I dont see anything dodgy about any of it by that I mean this new stuff

reality is whyte said and proved he had funds to buy the club

and he did

the fact that it came from ticketus was not declared but it didnt need to be

He never had any funds that's why he sold off season books. If you mean the £ he gave SDM then ok but I doubt that was even his money. Whyte bought our club with our money!!!!

correct Kirk

but that has been known for months

while its a crime against you and I and a pretty shameful thing to have done

Its not against the law

he entered a deal with SDM and the bank

He kept to it which ,meant you, me and our club were shafted and of less importance ticketus

I think they will make a movie about this one day :rolleyes:

Genuinely wouldn't be shocked more drama than any film I've seen before and it will have the happy ending we all know it deserves with us taking back our rightful place on the top of the pile of Scottish football.

Grier's professional reputation is in tatters. I suspect Whitehouse and Clark will be furious with Grier (unless they also knew, but there's no proof of that yet).

I doubt if such a recording could be used as evidence in a criminal case against Grier as its authenticity would be severly questioned (maybe a legal bod could comment on that). Perhaps Lord Hodge will have something to say if Grier has lied to Whitehouse and Clark when they were compiling the report requested by Hodge.

There may be enough for BDO to go after Grier and D&P, perhaps to bring them into the Collyer Bristow case.

How utterly stupid and naive is Grier to have had such a conversation (any conversation) with Whyte in May this year?! Madness.

Withey's withdrawl of his application to be a party to the action would indicate that Collyer Bristow will (if they haven't already) bring Grier/D&P into the action.

Daly stated that the recording will be used in the case indicating Collyer Bristows defence will be that any liability should rest with Grier/D&P not them.