Reporting scotland

KingKirk

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not forget that the BBC have gone to the trouble of having Grier's voice verified by experts.

They have made absolutely certain that anything they put out would stand up in court of law.

They are bending over backwards here, in a way opposite to which the swept everything Savilish under the carpet, which by now is

one of the tallest carpets in media history. H/t Thermo.

Do not forget that the BBC have gone to the trouble of having Grier's voice verified by experts.

They have made absolutely certain that anything they put out would stand up in court of law.

They are bending over backwards here, in a way opposite to which the swept everything Savilish under the carpet, which by now is

one of the tallest carpets in media history. H/t Thermo.

Stench is overwhelming with u. (tu)

Oooooh accountants are a bunch of shisters, Whyte is a wee lying con man, Whyte was double crossed D&P didn't do what Whyte asked them to do (clean all debt and hand it back) now he's facing jail times and now he's oot for revenge and the diddy bbc think it's big news.

Let's not forget Dally was the one who had a whole program about Whyte and his dodgy deallings, now he's Whyte's bitch by breaking this story.

BBC....Integratory?

Looked at D&P's website. They pride themselves on Powering Sound Decision........"People who need to know where they stand, where they really stand - CEOs, CFOs, hedge fund and private equity managers, investors, legal counsel, boards of directors, tax directors and controllers - come to Duff & Phelps. Not because we tell them what they want to hear, but because we tell them what they need to know. We’re the independent eye, the objective advisor, the fact finders, the case builders. We triangulate theory, numbers, facts, opinions, laws and regulations, fears and goals. And we challenge our own conclusions."

I liked the bit about not telling clients what they want to hear. But it seems pehaps they want clients (Whyte) to tell others (HMRC etc ) what D&P want them (HMRC etc ) to hear!

What a bloody mess. One day I'm hoping some patient bright spark bear will sit down and write the facts and truth about what has happened this year.

Oooooh accountants are a bunch of shisters, Whyte is a wee lying con man, Whyte was double crossed D&P didn't do what Whyte asked them to do (clean all debt and hand it back) now he's facing jail times and now he's oot for revenge and the diddy bbc think it's big news.

Let's not forget Dally was the one who had a whole program about Whyte and his dodgy deallings, now he's Whyte's bitch by breaking this story.

BBC....Integratory?

(tu)

BBC just trying to justify all the attacks on us by exposing some big conspiracy! D&P said this on the 14th Dec 12 "We have co-operated fully with inquiries into our appointment by Lord Hodge at the Court of Session and the Insolvency Practitioners' Association." good for me.

Is there any proof these recordings happened when shyte says they happened?

Anyway..matters not a jot to us now. Onwards and upwards..let the courts sort out everyhing to do with the old company.

That's exactly what I was thinking as soon as I started reading this thread. Heard the garbbled recording earlier, but how can they prove when it was recorded.

As I've said many times before, this story will not go away and die. Any connection the new owner have with it is dead though. They're just proving they're own culpability in Shytes shenanigans.

Thanks Irish Broadcasting Company for exposing this.

Interesting wee bit on newsnight there. D and P case against Collyer Bristow is an odd one given that D and P new exactly how the takeover was being funded. They were suing CB for 25m for conspiring to defraud Rangers by lying about the structure of the takeover. Now Grier will possibly be joining CB as a defendant.

Interesting wee bit on newsnight there. D and P case against Collyer Bristow is an odd one given that D and P new exactly how the takeover was being funded. They were suing CB for 25m for conspiring to defraud Rangers by lying about the structure of the takeover. Now Grier will possibly be joining CB as a defendant.

Grier jumping ship as he knows more than he's told D&P?

When this comes to its conclusion, I hope those two don't get to share a cell but can still hear each other screaming.