Reporting scotland

KingKirk

Just watched it there, The guy answering the questions to host was worse than useless...... Whyte is a dirty ratbag cunt and is clearly trying to deflect as much on to others as he can.

31st Oct there is a hearing on payment to duff and duffer where there fee can be reduced if any wrong doing has been done.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what does any of this mean

D&P new about the deal to fund buying the club.

The seem to have previously denied this

As administrators does it make any difference? after all had the club been in Whytes hands for say 20 years would it matter.

It doesnt show them in a good light but I dont see the problem from any legal angle

Just watched it there, The guy answering the questions to host was worse than useless...... Whyte is a dirty ratbag cunt and is clearly trying to deflect as much on to others as he can.

31st Oct there is a hearing on payment to duff and duffer where there fee can be reduced if any wrong doing has been done.

So what happens if the court things wrong doing has been done, do we just get a sorry and we move on. Or can we sue them. Interesting few weeks ahead

It just shows that Whyte is a complete headcase. He said he was going to sue the BBC 8 or 9 months ago? Now he's gave them a few interviews and they have managed to get recordings that he made.

Craig Whyte appointed D&PS as administrators and now he's blaming them for everything.

The BBC are a shower of fucking arseholes for taking him seriously. After all was it not them that said he was a crook and not to be trusted etc.?

So why do they seem to be taking his word for it now that D&PS knew about the ticketus deal.

It just shows that Whyte is a complete headcase. He said he was going to sue the BBC 8 or 9 months ago? Now he's gave them a few interviews and they have managed to get recordings that he made.

Craig Whyte appointed D&PS as administrators and now he's blaming them for everything.

The BBC are a shower of fucking arseholes for taking him seriously. After all was it not them that said he was a crook and not to be trusted etc.?

So why do they same to be taking his word for it now that D&PS knew about the ticketus deal.

Because they believe it drags our name through the mud. Anything for a negative Rangers story and i mean anything. (tu)

So what does any of this mean

D&P new about the deal to fund buying the club.

The seem to have previously denied this

As administrators does it make any difference? after all had the club been in Whytes hands for say 20 years would it matter.

It doesnt show them in a good light but I dont see the problem from any legal angle

I think there must be a legal angle why else would Lord Hodge ask Duff&Phelps for proof they were not conflicted. Looks like a huge sting operation is being uncovered. Whyte sounds as if he's been stabbed in the back so he's going to take a few with him.

Me? I think the Gers could come out of this as being the victims of several scams and vendettas. We might actually be able to use this to our advantage and at the same time get some major compensation. We end up richer and more famous than we could possibly have bargained on LOL.

There will be a few spitting blood if that came to be. Only the fans have stayed as the one constant of keeping this club alive.

I always thought Whyte was a sneaky, googly eyed baw bag but maybe I've underestimated him? Sneaky, yes. Googly eyed, definitely but not as daft as he looks (or sounds).

Makes a cheeky wee recording of people HE brought in incriminating themselves in what is at the very least professionally negligent or at worst wilfully criminal, and keeps it till he needs to make an escape.

I always thought he wanted D&P cos they were his mates and would do him a favour, when it looks like he's been setting them up from a distance. They were ones daft enough to fall for his shite and get set up as fall guys.

This looks to me ( I'm no expert though) as career suicide for Some senior D&P staff. The perfect way to draw attention from his own underhand dealings is to land someone else in it. Question is, who else has he recorded?

I hope people don't forget what Whyte has done in the clamour to go after D&P and let him get away with it though. Jail time beckoning.

Craig Whyte. BBC Scotland. Mark Daly. Intergrity. Truth. Honesty. Facts.

Nah.......I can't see any of those doubling up in one sentence.

The timing of this 'headline news item' on the day that wee fat Salmond is being called a "liar" strikes me as hilarious.

BBC Scotland can't even do a stitch-up without giving their end-game anti-Rangers agenda away.

A shower of gutter-dwelling, limp-wristed, devious double-dealing bastards.

I find this quite disturbing, here is a guy being caught on tape saying exactly what the BBC want to hear, If Greir did indeed say those things in that exact order, and Whyte Recorded it, that is incredible and an amazing bit of hindsight .. I mean WOW ..

I seem to remember that the BBC had a certain Rangers Legend on video making a joke out of violence at the football, but it turned out that it was fabricated, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ..

Something smells a bit off with this, it will be interesting to see what D&P have to say on it ..