RangersMedia Charity Donations

bluepeter

It's approaching Christmas, and as with every year RangersMedia will be making donations to charities. This money is raised through advertising revenue generated on the site, so each and every member has contributed to this amount. As you all know, every penny raised in this way goes to either site improvements or charity donations. As you're all involved, we want to give our members the opportunity to suggest which charities we are going to donate to.

This year, we have £5,000 to donate, so we will be making 5 donations of £1,000 each to each of 5 separate charities.

We've already chosen two, which are the Rangers Former Players' Benevolent Fund and the Poppy Scotland appeal. This leaves us with £3,000 to donate, so we are looking for 3 charities. Erskine and Rangers Youth Development have been mentioned as options, but it's over to you. If you have a favourite charity or there is a charity that means a lot to you personally, please share it with us.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think hospices are very worthy causes, my local one is not very relevant to most on here though. Any Glasgow ones that are particularly deserving?

that's a great shout mate! My exs mum died in the one at Cbank and I know her and her family make a trip there every year as they have a wee rememberance garden

We considered it, but don't want to make this is a competition to see which is most deserving. We're putting this out there to see if any of our members have a particularly close reason why they'd want a donation to go to a certain charity.

Okay, get that, cheers.

As an ex forces man I would suggest The British Legion then as they are in constant contact with those now needing our help after we so heavily relied on them in the past.

Just thinkin here but there is so many choices I suppose! Cot death charities, ronald mcdonald house, cancer charities, alzhimers scotland etc!

All very worthy causes and tbh I trust the RM admin will give it to very deserving charities

Just thinkin here but there is so many choices I suppose! Cot death charities, ronald mcdonald house, cancer charities, alzhimers scotland etc!

All very worthy causes and tbh I trust the RM admin will give it to very deserving charities

Can we no just have a night oot. :party: