Ian Black

SteveJ

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What people should take from this, is that he obviously cares or he wouldn't get pissed off. But getting on his back and booing him WTF?! Are you trying to drive him out the club when we can't buy anyone to replace him? Grow up please, FFS doh

Listen to the fans that were there and experienced this imposters pouting. - Hahahahahahaha i was there you mug. Get to fuck. Silly cunt.

But you werent in the section where the incident took place-again,take time to read the posts?

And watch your mouth,ya foul-mouthed boot.

Black required 4 stitches to his eye and the lumps in his head cleaned, another blustering day for the wee man, takes it on the chin (Eye) gets up, gets on with it, play shite like this every week for me, continue with the asists and you will do for me, oh and I wont be drawn into the bitter wrangle of abuse towards players who wear the Blue Jersey, wonder what the opponents are told before they come out onto the pitch, F*** Blackie straight away, Blackie told before he comes out, Do not get Booked, Do Not react to the shite they dish out, I feel Ally is keeping a tight Leash on him, just wait until he is let off, Keeping in mind he had a hernia op and No Pre Season, I still think he will come good, Can anyone tell me how many times he lost possesion of the ball, just watched on TV and I couldnt see any time, might not get it forward enough but I thought that keeping the ball from the opponents was important for our team, Silly Me.

He is not good enough to start picking fights with the fans. He is very lucky he is getting a game for us. Poor player.

is there any player or coach of ours you do like - why do I notice that most of your posts seem to be negative about everyone ?

What people should take from this, is that he obviously cares or he wouldn't get pissed off. But getting on his back and booing him WTF?! Are you trying to drive him out the club when we can't buy anyone to replace him? Grow up please, FFS doh

Have you not watched him in the past?Right throughout his career he's been growling at everything.He has no feelings for us,ffs.

And as far as replacing him-he should be replaced right fucking now.Should never be in the team.

If he keeps up this battle with the fans,there will only be one winner.

I cannot believe the backing he is getting on here.Such short memories!!

is there any player or coach of ours you do like - why do I notice that most of your posts seem to be negative about everyone ?

Yes, quite a few in fact.

I have no idea, maybe because you want to. :craphead:

Pop into the Chris Hegarty thread, i am supporting and defending our defense to a man. :sherlock:

I hurled abuse at you for the simple fact you spouted "kitchen, cleaning" patter. I have a season ticket and pay good money to see Rangers. I'm allowed an opinion too. You say watch my mouth then say horrible stuff back. Pot called kettle Black, funnily enough.

Your 100%

None of it is ok. At the end of the day we are all Bears.

Why pick on my post,then?

I love debating the Gers on here but there are some posters who make it so personal.She has responded to me twice.First time I was a fucker(for calling our fans loyal,btw!),the second time I was a cunt.So,because she's female I cant retaliate-I dont fucking think so.

I love debating the Gers on here but there are some posters who make it so personal.She has responded to me twice.First time I was a fucker(for calling our fans loyal,btw!),the second time I was a cunt.So,because she's female I cant retaliate-I dont fucking think so.

So if she slapped you, you would hit her?

This post sounds fuckin rotten!

I hurled abuse at you for the simple fact you spouted "kitchen, cleaning" patter. I have a season ticket and pay good money to see Rangers. I'm allowed an opinion too. You say watch my mouth then say horrible stuff back. Pot called kettle Black, funnily enough.

Right,lets settle this.

We dont agree on this subject,we are both bluenoses.No problems there.

You started the name calling(your "fucker"came first),I lazily responded with the gender stuff(cos it gets a result!).

Lets move on?

Not picking on you mate.