Please No More Kevin Kyle

Edmiston Drive

Signing Kyle after being out for nigh on a year injured was always going to be a risk.

The Kyle who was at Killie a few seasons back would of been good in division 3. However this version looks overweight, unfit, and above all slow. He was never a great player, but he is but a shadow of what he was.

Strange signing though. We didn't need to be taking risks on guys coming back off long term injuries.

Kilie Kyle and pies.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hasn't been at all impressive in his few 'cameo' appearances, but he is part of a very small squad and, like it or not, we will have to use him - let's hope he can get a few goals.

We don't need to Play him at all, we should release him in the Jan Window, and allow a Youth Player in .We have Two Strikers who are capable of getting us out of this Division .

And if they get Injured I am sure Ally could Shoehorn Sheils up there .

Kyle takes a lot of stick and it has been justified to a certain extent based on his contribution so far.....I do think he is a worthwhile option though.

I like most want to see us playing a passing game and using the younger players, building a philosophy and structure for the future but if and only if a plan B is needed he is an option and for that reason I can see the logic in signing him.

The guy has been a dud for us so far. Also seems like a bit of an arse. I was waiting on my lift home and saw him ignore folk and waltzed on past those who were waiting for autographs, dont like to see this from the players. Jelavic was another who was bad for it

He had times for fans before the game for photos also scored a winner late on in.his debut.

Still something we don't need, saying that sandaza ain't back anytime soon and he may come in handy in these upcoming winter night's.