Please No More Kevin Kyle

Edmiston Drive

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't want to play at part time level and its saved Rangers on wages as well.Maybe they should come back because they will be tested every week.

Yeh and the Money we saved on them we have waisted on Kevin Kyle, ok maybe not as much, but still a waist and he is keeping one of our Youth out the Team, thats my big issue here.

At a time when we are all quick to praise our owner and our manager for standing up and telling it like it is I have no problems with our fans doing the same when it comes to certain players.

With the greater respect to Kyle, he is one of the worst Rangers signings in many a moon. he's literally offering nothing at the moment and after three months at the club he still looks as heavy, overweight and unfit as he did the day he joined the club.

If he can't even bother his arse to get in shape then does he really deserve our fans support?

After we signed Kyle i said i hoped we were not looking at James Beattie markII but nothing so far has convinced me otherwise, bringing on Kyle instead of Aird last night was also quite quite horrible, i sometimes feel Allys really needing to justfiy Kyles signing by throwing him on and praying he scores but thats never looked likely sadly.

I thought it was a brilliant tactical decision from McCoist yesterday. Move our top goal-scorer into a position that he can't play in, bring on an over-weight striker who's been past it for years and leave a natural goal-scorer on the right wing, all when we're chasing the game.

Just genius.

I thought it was a brilliant tactical decision from McCoist yesterday. Move our top goal-scorer into a position that he can't play in, bring on an over-weight striker who's been past it for years and leave a natural goal-scorer on the right wing, all when we're chasing the game.

Just genius.

(tu)

I hope that I never see Kevin Kyle run onto the pitch wearing one of our jerseys. How the fuck did we sign him!!!

Game was not too bad until that 1st goal...MacLeod looked the part moving forward then kept back,wish Ally would try a 3 4 3 set up with a bit of flexibility in changing it to 4-3-3 or even 3-4-3 when the game dictates the need for change.

Mate i keep reading this 'McLeod looked the part' stuff .Going to tell me where you get this from.The guy is young and for me has potential but for a shoe in every week on the teamsheet he does not do nearly enough for me in games .While all the big players are getting it in the neck for there faults Lewis seems to have everyone lapping up his amazing qualities.Trouble is ,Im not seeing them.Can someone please tell me where he took the game by scruff of the neck and made a major contribution to any big win.?????

Honestly Im starting to think he is Allys secret loved child.

He starts every game and is never taken off no matter what his form or how quiet he is.He needs rested

Mate i keep reading this 'McLeod looked the part' stuff .Going to tell me where you get this from.The guy is young and for me has potential but for a shoe in every week on the teamsheet he does not do nearly enough for me in games .While all the big players are getting it in the neck for there faults Lewis seems to have everyone lapping up his amazing qualities.Trouble is ,Im not seeing them.Can someone please tell me where he took the game by scruff of the neck and made a major contribution to any big win.?????

He starts every game and is never taken off no matter what his form or how quiet he is.He needs rested

No one expects McLeod to 'take the game by the scruff of the neck' as he is not that type of player. If you are expecting him to be that type of player, you're obviously disapointed.

Comparing him to Black and Huttons recent form, there can be no doubting he has ben our best centre mid. He may not scrap and fight, but the boy tracks back when needs to, plays the simple ball in midfield, and can also push forward and set up goals (ala clyde)

I am not saying he is outstanding or the next Barry, but in current cimate, he is a definite start in my opinion.

If you look back on the games he is allowed to move forward he is a far better player than being asked to sit back.

I hope that I never see Kevin Kyle run onto the pitch wearing one of our jerseys. How the fuck did we sign him!!!

Game was not too bad until that 1st goal...MacLeod looked the part moving forward then kept back,wish Ally would try a 3 4 3 set up with a bit of flexibility in changing it to 4-3-3 or even 3-4-3 when the game dictates the need for change.

Said this weeks ago ED after he got sent of against QOS I think it was and my rep took a hammering, and my opinion has not changed we signed this big coo and knocked back Craig beattie who IMO is ten times the player Kyle will ever be..