Ref Mclean from last nights game

ger50champ

Watching last nights game and i couldnt believe the ref gave us so little .

Was midway through first half when i said to my mate .This little prick is going out of his way to piss us off with every call going the way of Caley.

It was at this point i realised he was the ref for the St Mirren v Gers game last Crimbo where i witnessed him sending off Jig and Goian in one of the most one sided displays of biased refereeing id seen for ages.It proved a costly defeat.

As did last nights and the game continued in much the same way throughout with this turd piece of a ref giving us fuck all throughout.

Does anyone know anything about him because hes definitely one for watching???

The ref was bad, but I have to say at least he was consistent of the 12h( man we have to play every game). We were poor in the 2nd half not a shot on target, but the ref had a shocker.

Not many refs have a record of Refereeing 2 Rangers games with two costly defeats .Take your point about bad refs in other games but ive not seen anything as bad as last night this season

Not many refs have a record of Refereeing 2 Rangers games with two costly defeats .Take your point about bad refs in other games but ive not seen anything as bad as last night this season

. When they got that pen sitting there it wasn't even close to it. Then the first half if Dean had run in harder on their keeper we still wouldn't have got the pen.

To win these tougher games we need a combination of good play, some luck and fairplay from the ref. However all three seemed to desert us last night.

The ref was abysmal, especially in the first half, when we actually played some good football and this "abysmal" performance seemed to go only one direction.... against us.

By the way was the first goal off-side, it looked that way initially ?

Watching last nights game and i couldnt believe the ref gave us so little .

Was midway through first half when i said to my mate .This little prick is going out of his way to piss us off with every call going the way of Caley.

It was at this point i realised he was the ref for the St Mirren v Gers game last Crimbo where i witnessed him sending off Jig and Goian in one of the most one sided displays of biased refereeing id seen for ages.It proved a costly defeat.

As did last nights and the game continued in much the same way throughout with this turd piece of a ref giving us fuck all throughout.

Does anyone know anything about him because hes definitely one for watching???

He is the brother of Brian McLean who was a youth player for Rangers and now plays for Scumdee United.

I don't like going down the 'blame the ref' road, but he was so bad against us that it's hard to think that he was not biased.

As I've said in another post, the players heads go down when confronted with such outragous judgements.

We should be big enough to overcome bad refs, but there is a hellava lot of them these days.

look guys i know steven mclean and i can assure you he is no timmy far from it!!!. what people forget is referees are now rated by superiors at all games Yes i agree he had a bad game on wednesday night however we were rank rotten... how many shots did we have? how many times did we string 4 passes? blaming everyone else aint the answer even if we had 14 players we still would have lost......