The Tom English and Craig Whyte connection

Iron Curtain

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rangers haters have still to realise that there is far more of us than there is of them. Just do not buy or visit the Scotsman paper/website, that hurts them more. Posting it in a forum is even worse.

Circulation of said paper is at a record low, let it die a death by starving it of attention. Same goes for Clyde, where it is o.k for the Rangers Haters to come on and talk about anything but Football, but as soon as a Bear comes on, it's this is football show, before cutting them off. It's pointless listening to them.

I'm not surprised by anything in this article ,on Friday I got away with only one taig label for predicting this would be the outcome of the AP interview.

It does not read well but the vitriole directed at Tom English is not warranted. Whether you or I like it or not there is nothing in that piece that is factually incorrect. CG has made many claims and fuck all has materialised. Why come out with some crap involving Man U or anyone else if it is not true?

Everyone to themselves but I will not touch anything CG is involved in as I see is no difference between him and others that have gone before him.

The beasts and the media all think Green is playing the Rangers fans like a fiddle. I think it's the other way about to be honest.

He's playing these cunts like a fiddle. Rangers fans are not taking What Green says seriously but, for some reason the beasts and the media are getting riled up about everything he says. :lol: :lol:

Well done Charles Green keep it up. Keep making Rangers the top story around the world, let all these fannys get riled up.

I'm not surprised by anything in this article ,on Friday I got away with only one taig label for predicting this would be the outcome of the AP interview.

It does not read well but the vitriole directed at Tom English is not warranted. Whether you or I like it or not there is nothing in that piece that is factually incorrect. CG has made many claims and fuck all has materialised. Why come out with some crap involving Man U or anyone else if it is not true?

Everyone to themselves but I will not touch anything CG is involved in as I see is no difference between him and others that have gone before him.

:shifty:

The whole piece was presented as a satyrical take of a non event or has that skiffed your napper? The man writing the piece has an agenda against the club and you've missed that too. How could you get so many CEO's of European clubs

attending a Rangers meeting? Are you so delussional that you are " not surprised by anything in this article " ? See your one taig label for Friday, it's got you interest of 10000%. Now fuck off back to your therapy and gie us all peace!!! btw your sister's had her bath...............

Green will be gone soon enough. We'll still be here after his dust has settled.

What's genuinely surprising is the assumption from the likes of English is we cannot see or hear what Green says and understand it for what it is.

Most supporters of The Rangers I speak to acknowledge the truth of the matter - an understanding that if Green tries to harm us he'll be chased.

And we, the support, will rally round our club again if need be. And again and again and again.

The suits come and the suits always go - we are the constant. Our support cannot and will not be broken. And, as we know, the support is the club.

That's the root of the anger and frustration of those set against us.

This This This

Green will be gone soon enough. We'll still be here after his dust has settled.

What's genuinely surprising is the assumption from the likes of English is we cannot see or hear what Green says and understand it for what it is.

Most supporters of The Rangers I speak to acknowledge the truth of the matter - an understanding that if Green tries to harm us he'll be chased.

And we, the support, will rally round our club again if need be. And again and again and again.

The suits come and the suits always go - we are the constant. Our support cannot and will not be broken. And, as we know, the support is the club.

That's the root of the anger and frustration of those set against us.

The club will not survive being fucked over from within again, we need to be vigilant. If Green does a Murray or a Whyte job then it is over despite bravado.

Can't understand so many people getting so wound up. It was a poorly written piece (an attempted spoof) in a poorly edited and poorly read (see falling numbers) newspaper by an alleged journalist who hates Rangers.

Don't buy these rags and do not visit their online versions --- that will hit them in the pocket.

Welcome back again.

Any guesses to who this character is?

Obviously a Tarrier.

it is a rather strange way for a 'serious' journo to behave.

If he has facts to give us then why the satire?

One might think he is showing support for another with discredited piece of satire .

Facts that point out any flaws is Mr Greens plans would in truth be most welcome but if you put it out in this manner you are either stupid (which i doubt) or you wish to create controversy.

Reading this, it occurs to me that you sound like a taig. I don't want to accuse you, but are you one?

Just asking, like.

The club will not survive being fucked over from within again, we need to be vigilant. If Green does a Murray or a Whyte job then it is over despite bravado.

Rangers will survive anything, the fans will see to that. The love for the club will always carry it through the toughest of times.

To me, this piece of "journalism" sounds like petulence. He thought he was winning the small battles continually twisting the knife. But his knife didnt hit the vital organs.

Now that WE are winning the war he's giving a last parting shot whilst running away and soon his fenian scum journo cabal will be waving the white flag, as every pape eventually does when confronted face to face. Fuck him and all his fellow fenian bastards.