Radio Snyde on the tax case

Fools Gold

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck can you be 70% innocent? like to hear that one in court - 'i would like to give you 3 months in jail but you are 70% innocent so have a fortnight in Butlins instead' what a load of bollocks - NOT GUILTY ya fucking taig bastard - GIRFUY.

No surrender!

TBH it is a shame that a man who could have been a good reporter has ended up up in the gutter with his mates.

I caught the start of it because I was in the car but I had to laugh when the presenter said a lot of the show tonight

will be about Rangers, as far as I'm aware the show is always about Rangers since they let all the Celtic supporters onto

spew their trash.

I also noticed that because a few Septic supporters said the HMRC don't accept CVA's then this became fact when they

will support 1, http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/helpsheets/vas-factsheet.pdf is from the HMRC website, which according to Snyde was

not accepted.

For anyone not clicking the link the page starts with

HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) Voluntary Arrangements Service (VAS) contributes to the support of businesses in temporary financial difficulties.

Conditions for supporting a proposal

We consider voluntary arrangements on an individual basis, and will vote to support proposals where:

• debtors are honest in their financial disclosure
  • an optimised and achievable offer is made to creditors
  • provision is made for payment of all future debts on time
  • they treat all creditors within the same class equally
  • there are no exceptional reasons for rejection.

However, we will not support debtors (individual or corporate) who do not allay our concerns about their proposals.

We aim to respond to all voluntary arrangement proposals received in good time.