bbc's resident rodent and Rangers hater still floggin a dead horse

BLUEDIGNITY

HOW BAD IS THE BITTERNESS IN THIS WEE CUNT !

SPL commission's Rangers probe delayed until new year

By Chris McLaughlin Senior Football Reporter, BBC Scotland

An independent commission's hearing on possible dual contracts at Rangers will now begin in late January or early February, the BBC has learned.

It was due to take place this month but was postponed due to illness.

The commission was set up by the Scottish Premier League to investigate allegations that Rangers payed players using side contracts as part of their Employee Benefit Trust scheme.

If found guilty, the club could be stripped of titles.

A tax tribunal said on Monday that Rangers were not liable to pay tax on the EBT scheme.

:sherlock:

I was listening to Stuart Bathgate and another journo on Radio Ireland this morning ponitificating about our case and they were saying things like it's the side letters that we're up against, not whether the payments were legal in a tax sense.

It's good to get these tax experts in to cast their twisted logic on our dealings. Right or wrong, it's being aired and you can bet other Rangers haters will clutch at these 'facts' to continue to beat us down.

Anywhere else is Europe, nee, the world, this would appear rather unseemly. They certainly appear rather unhinged.

This has been a blow to their agenda, they will delay it so they can start another media hate campaign from a different angle which will be in full swing by late jan/early feb.

Fuck the lot of these wankers. Our rise back to the top of Scottish football is going to the sweetest moments of our life's, can't wait

Nothing to do with the reporter, he is just stating the facts, in this article at least.

Doesn't surprise me the commission are still going to sit.

Will it just be a formality now as a result of the BTC result, I hope so, but I doubt it.

Everything to do with the reporter, he is one bitter bhastard and that's coming from people who work with him, he hasn't been seen for 2 days now he comes up with this absolute shite, he's usually at the forefront of stories but he doesn't do good news on Rangers. He's been sitting in a wee dark room thinking about how to get his spin in the news. He's part of the mhedia cabal, a big part ! :sherlock:

I was listening to Stuart Bathgate and another journo on Radio Ireland this morning ponitificating about our case and they were saying things like it's the side letters that we're up against, not whether the payments were legal in a tax sense.

It's good to get these tax experts in to cast their twisted logic on our dealings. Right or wrong, it's being aired and you can bet other Rangers haters will clutch at these 'facts' to continue to beat us down.

Anywhere else is Europe, nee, the world, this would appear rather unseemly. They certainly appear rather unhinged.

but we should just ignore all this, right?

Fenian Chris has an agenda and he hates us.

But whats wrong with the above report?

my opinion; there are worse culprits within the BBC than Chris. For example, who wrote the BBC article yesterday laden with "new club" .... "the old rangers" ..... etc... ?

my opinion; there are worse culprits within the BBC than Chris. For example, who wrote the BBC article yesterday laden with "new club" .... "the old rangers" ..... etc... ?

I think it is the tone of it and the fact we know who wrote it and what their background is. (tu)

What? You don't think they all share offices and talk to each other? FFS! It IS or rather WAS co-ordinated. The BEEB bubble is burst.

Everything to do with the reporter, he is one bitter bhastard and that's coming from people who work with him, he hasn't been seen for 2 days now he comes up with this absolute shite, he's usually at the forefront of stories but he doesn't do good news on Rangers. He's been sitting in a wee dark room thinking about how to get his spin in the news. He's part of the mhedia cabal, a big part ! :sherlock:

That is all very true but your heading says he is "flogging a dead horse".

All that is in the article you posted are the facts. That is why I added the caveat, "in this article at least".

I think it is the tone of it and the fact we know who wrote it and what their background is. (tu)

tone of it?

i read 5 factual sentences.

Let's leave the paranoia to the scum and vent our own anger towards those more deserving. In this case, it would be the farcical panel and a post-ponement designed to ensure Rod McKenzie is a part of the hearing. Shambles.

I don't think there is a great deal wrong with the original article, seems to report the current state of play in a matter of fact way...which is a marked difference to most reporting of any BTC issues before yesterday's result where innuendo and inflammatory language were common-place but that's another issue.

As to whether there are worse culprits than him...he provided the commentary to the outrageous stitch up that painted Super as a bigot. He's right at the top of the list of scumbags, if you ask me!

This Gollum lookalike that parades round Shawlands with a smirk on his face as if the alleged sex with his sister had foundations, will always come out and try to stir it.

As for these vindictive cunts of the spl/sfa , the real reason for this postponement will be to try and get an agreement on new league set up, so they can get deal with sky sorted, then spill their bile towards or club

Re the incest that is what many better placed than I am have alleged.

What? You don't think they all share offices and talk to each other? FFS! It IS or rather WAS co-ordinated. The BEEB bubble is burst.

it was me who started the thread yesterday on the BBC hate-filled bile they published on the BTC news.

And rightfully so.

Getting our knickers in a twist about Chris posting a short article consisting of 5 factual sentences in regard to breaking news - does us no favors. Makes us look like paranoid mental cases. Keep your criticisms for when it's applicable, to maintain your credibility.

When No 1 rodent calls him by his first name every interview and tells you everything you need to know mate