any funny stories from going to the game over the years

thistleman

i was at the manky hoose years ago at the pie stall when a guy walks up and starts to shit in the rubbish bin

the polis grab him and he said the burger wis rotten and he was just giving it back they dragged him away with his troosers

roon his ankles a wis pishin ma self laugin fur ages

Was at a Rangers v St Mirren in the early 80's at Love St, when at half time, a pished bear was getting led out of the ground by two polis. As they came round behind the goals, the bears in the crowd were giving the polis dogs abuse.

The pished guy must have taken heart at the moral support of us fellow bears as in a moment of drink fuelled madness, he nutted one of the polis!! Cue massive cheers from us, poor bugger probably got a right hiding however...

Nutting the polis when you are outnumbered.....not a good idea.

I remember during an Old Firm game one of that shower was being huckled and getting taken to the Ibrox cells. He was passing by the main stand and so decided to challenge the whole main stand to a fight.

Needless to say he never got to make good on it!

Went to Munich 1989 with some mates for game v Bayern at their previous home at the Olympic Stadium. All the way from Paisley by bus to Munich . Took about 24 hours for the journey as it was before the Chunnel was completed. So bus , ferry and bus. Started off bevvying in Glasgow then headed over to Paisley for good few more. The pub we went to in Paisley happened to have an over 30's night on so treated it like a mini-Swavvy Savvy . Was smashed when I got on the bus. Back in those days I wore a fecking shellsuit! On the bus I sat / collapsed down beside a student tee-totaller guy. I rabbited on for about 30 mins until we where around Motherwell on the M8. Then It happened. I puked everywhere , all over , all over my shellsuit! I then subsequently fell asleep until we reached Sandbach services on the M6. That's a good 250 miles later. Woke up and the stench was overwhelming. The student guy next to me was hanging into the ailse to breath. I had chunky bits all over the shellsuit. I excused myself at Sandbach services , went to the washroom , stripped off and washed the shell suit under the taps. Then blow dried the shell suit under the hand dryer, stuck it back on and wore it a further 48 hours until I got back home. Lynx wisnae around then!

Went to Munich 1989 with some mates for game v Bayern at their previous home at the Olympic Stadium. All the way from Paisley by bus to Munich . Took about 24 hours for the journey as it was before the Chunnel was completed. So bus , ferry and bus. Started off bevvying in Glasgow then headed over to Paisley for good few more. The pub we went to in Paisley happened to have an over 30's night on so treated it like a mini-Swavvy Savvy . Was smashed when I got on the bus. Back in those days I wore a fecking shellsuit! On the bus I sat / collapsed down beside a student tee-totaller guy. I rabbited on for about 30 mins until we where around Motherwell on the M8. Then It happened. I puked everywhere , all over , all over my shellsuit! I then subsequently fell asleep until we reached Sandbach services on the M6. That's a good 250 miles later. Woke up and the stench was overwhelming. The student guy next to me was hanging into the ailse to breath. I had chunky bits all over the shellsuit. I excused myself at Sandbach services , went to the washroom , stripped off and washed the shell suit under the taps. Then blow dried the shell suit under the hand dryer, stuck it back on and wore it a further 48 hours until I got back home. Lynx wisnae around then!

:pics:

Cheers mabawsa - that's the kebab in the bin!

Long long ago (back when you could smoke upstairs on the buses), we were heading to Ibrox on the 34 bus.

There was an alky up the back (it was Catweazel for those of you from C/Milk) drinking from his can of Supie (not sure how you spell that, never written it before)

and chanting:

"Woah-oh-oh-oh ... Rangers!"

"Woah-oh-oh-oh ... Ran- Bleugh!" - and he puked into his can of Supie.

He looked at us all and proclaimed "That's a bastard, innit"

Then he wiped the puke off the top of the can and carried on drinking - ye cannae waste a can of Supie after all!

Long long ago (back when you could smoke upstairs on the buses), we were heading to Ibrox on the 34 bus.

There was an alky up the back (it was Catweazel for those of you from C/Milk) drinking from his can of Supie (not sure how you spell that, never written it before)

and chanting:

"Woah-oh-oh-oh ... Ran- Bleugh!" - and he puked into his can of Supie.

He looked at us all and proclaimed "That's a bastard, innit"

Then he wiped the puke off the top of the can and carried on drinking - ye cannae waste a can of Supie after all!

(tu) Aye, and thanks for that little ditty as well. :anguish:

Anybody got any stories that ARN'T 'boak' related?

Last game of the season 1986/87 v st midden I think it was...we were heading to ibrox on a bus with a Swally and started pissing in an empty wine bottle and gave it to a jaike as we got off the bus....it was the old style bus with the open end and as the bus pulled away all we heard was "dirty basturts" as he took a swig then threw it from the bus.....fuck him the auld cunt had a swinging jimmy dangling from his neck.

Was on tv that day too

Was on a bus heading to porkhead for a game no toilet everycunt choking fur a pish a boy finishes his bottle of shit cider then starts to piss in the empty bottle.every cunt is worse now after seeing him piss he then volunteers to empty the bottle out the window to let some1 else piss in it not a good idea on the motorway sticks the bottle out the window starts to pour away piss starts flying back in the window all over his face funny as fuck poor cunt sitting covered in his own piss.i nearly pissed myself with laughter

Was on a bus heading to porkhead for a game no toilet everycunt choking fur a pish a boy finishes his bottle of shit cider then starts to piss in the empty bottle.every cunt is worse now after seeing him piss he then volunteers to empty the bottle out the window to let some1 else piss in it not a good idea on the motorway sticks the bottle out the window starts to pour away piss starts flying back in the window all over his face funny as fuck poor cunt sitting covered in his own piss.i nearly pissed myself with laughter

Well at least he tried :000000082:

There was a similar story in Seventy2 Mag - on the bus to Barcelona 72.

I guess we just never learn eh?

Anyway - empty that bottle will ye? :craphead:

oh !!.... And dont forget mabawsa to tell the lads in BD when u arrived in munich , u headed to a pub/whorehoose where u ended up accosted by a lady of the night who was longing for your c*ck...and what was your reply ??....."ma mammy told me no tae talk tae wummin like you "..and you promptly left , go on Deny it !