Why was the Septic game today played behind closed doors!?

Chineseboy

Just saw pictures from the game..holy shit, even by their shocking attendance standards this season that takes the biscuit. Couldn't have been more than 8 or 9000 there, despite them trying to claim 15,000. Absolutely laughable, and no hiding behind the ticket prices this time.

I can't see the point in hiding or falsifying the attendances at games. To me it is more embarrassing having to cover up the lack of people at matches, and knowing everybody can see it from pictures, than being honest about it and just getting on with it.

Would hate it if rangers started fudging the figures as blatent as them.

I can't see the point in hiding or falsifying the attendances at games. To me it is more embarrassing having to cover up the lack of people at matches, and knowing everybody can see it from pictures, than being honest about it and just getting on with it.

Would hate it if rangers started fudging the figures as blatent as them.

All teams count ST's - whether they attend or not. They have done for years. When it was pay at the gate, it was the exact opposite.

Couldn't have been more than 8 or 9000 there, despite them trying to claim 15,000.

Whenever a club gives a rounded figure you just know they are hiding something. Like Aberdeen against Celtic being exactly 18,000.

9,000 people at the game - and over 1,000 of them from Arbroath according to Sportscene.

Yip I agree I have never heard of attendance being 15000 / 18000 spot on, does raise question of how these figures were collected!!!!!

If there's an average of 1000 games played per season between all 42 clubs in Scotland then by the law of averages there would be a triple zero attendance figure once a season.

:sherlock:

If there's an average of 1000 games played per season between all 42 clubs in Scotland then by the law of averages there would be a triple zero attendance figure once a season.

:sherlock:

Half of the games are not going to even reach 1,000 attendance and now two games involving the same club have a triple zero attendance (one away, one home).