The bigot Andy Muirhead now compares VB to KKK

OlegKuznetsov

He really is a scumbag, coming out with hate-filled pish like that. One can only take cheer from such individuals due to the knowledge that he is completely consumed by the hatred which he tries to spread.

I cannot overstate how disgusted I am by his latest tawdry and unfounded accusation.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He really is a scumbag, coming out with hate-filled pish like that. One can only take cheer from such individuals due to the knowledge that he is completely consumed by the hatred which he tries to spread.

I cannot overstate how disgusted I am by his latest tawdry and unfounded accusation.

Part of the scumbag's Twitter to Chris Graham yesterday:

Chrimbo Graham@ChrisGraham76

@scotzine Genuinely embarrassed for you today. So much of what you try to criticise in that article is behaviour you exhibit yourself.Details Expand Collapse

21hscotzine-logo_normal.pngAndy M @ Scotzine@scotzine

@ChrisGraham76 opinions and thoughts to yourself. STV may think your a credible spokesperson for the Rangers support I don't.

Details Expand Collapse

21haf0828b9bdaf4137e59bac36f5cdc5d9_normal.jpegJimmy bells !!@jimmygixxr

@scotzine @chrisgraham76 opinions and thoughts to yourself,it's social media kinda against the point don't u think ?

Details Expand Collapse

@jimmygixxr When it involves a hate-fileld bigot and abuse monger like @chrisgraham76 then yes it is.

Retweeted by Chrimbo GrahamView conversation Hide conversation

Aye. I'm sure he's West of Scotland, not far from Glasgow.

I think some on here know of him from their area.

Has been alleged that he lives with a guy in his 80s who is like a sugar daddy to him, now I am unaware of this just that many believe the alleged living with this elderly guy allegations.

Part of the scumbag's Twitter to Chris Graham yesterday:

Chrimbo Graham@ChrisGraham76

@scotzine Genuinely embarrassed for you today. So much of what you try to criticise in that article is behaviour you exhibit yourself.Details Expand Collapse

@ChrisGraham76 opinions and thoughts to yourself. STV may think your a credible spokesperson for the Rangers support I don't.

Details Expand Collapse

21haf0828b9bdaf4137e59bac36f5cdc5d9_normal.jpegJimmy bells !!@jimmygixxr

@scotzine @chrisgraham76 opinions and thoughts to yourself,it's social media kinda against the point don't u think ?

Details Expand Collapse

@jimmygixxr When it involves a hate-fileld bigot and abuse monger like @chrisgraham76 then yes it is.

Retweeted by Chrimbo GrahamView conversation Hide conversation

What a total prick of a man!

A complete and utter bigoted guttersnipe.

Had the displeasure of being in his company once and I'm very surprise scotzine is not call ira-zine. This was at an event for cash for kids.

I know there are videos on memory cards of Muirheaf pelting out the ira-oke.

Had the displeasure of being in his company once and I'm very surprise scotzine is not call ira-zine. This was at an event for cash for kids.

I know there are videos on memory cards of Muirheaf pelting out the ira-oke.

Lets get them sent to newsnow and they will ban his hate filled rants