Gers Boat Fisherman

JamieG54

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thru in the BADLANDS today!!! (see rebus) and i passed a big giant bit a water wae nae polis on guard..could oor nessie b there??...

Gorgie, referred to as the badlands in Not Provan from the collection of short stories when he was still a DS? :sherlock:

Brilliant thread :D

That said, I do now have a vision of my Rangers hero in a dingy, sailing down Loch Lomond in the style of Jack, Victor and Winston, sporting a cardigan as he goes :(

This beats Jinky Johnstone sailing "doon the watter" hands down :000000082:

Ive only been fishing once...sat in the pissin rain for 9hours..caught fuck all.. But loved every second... Catching NESSIE in loch lomond??.. Im ALL IN..This thread has me hooked..lined..and sinkered..should we no get Chris Tarrant involved on our MISSION???.. He likes to FISH..??..

Ive only been fishing once...sat in the pissin rain for 9hours..caught fuck all.. But loved every second... Catching NESSIE in loch lomond??.. Im ALL IN..This thread has me hooked..lined..and sinkered..should we no get Chris Tarrant involved on our MISSION???.. He likes to FISH..??..

Wud be better getting Tarrant on to try get our 150 back dunno if me or gogzidinho wud be phone a friend. We no our stuff specially on sea gers fish n ships...blue sea of ibrox ha

Anybody got a translation here, got the cans bit and weed refs, just how it all fits together. An are we in Loch Ness, Loch Lomond or Hogganfield Loch. Mind you th OP may be on Button Moon.

Nae wonder Nessies done a runner.

The Huggie...! :lol:

We had nae luk yesterday but th water was murky n it's a big bit of water. Today seems clearer if any u guys are hanging near th monsters den or work up here give us a bell cos th more ppl th butter chance we have of catching th beast. I got maself a hover detection machine waterproof thts detects movement at bottom of th loch. Come aboard ther room for three mare but pc obrien may take a few divers aff u cheers lads