Gers Boat Fisherman

JamieG54

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody got a translation here, got the cans bit and weed refs, just how it all fits together. An are we in Loch Ness, Loch Lomond or Hogganfield Loch. Mind you th OP may be on Button Moon.

Nae wonder Nessies done a runner.

an just walked past hogganfield loch... nae sign of nessie, messi, translators or anycunt else for that matter :lol:

That vid is almost the same except gogs boat was smaller and the old man was the policeman and he never took three nifty off they crazy folk. Just want a fair trial like my team just want an easy life. Shunt be hassle in a tourist area it will get a bad rep from potential hunters.

That vid is almost the same except gogs boat was smaller and the old man was the policeman and he never took three nifty off they crazy folk. Just want a fair trial like my team just want an easy life. Shunt be hassle in a tourist area it will get a bad rep from potential hunters.

you are at it. Good laugh though.

Gogs n me just wanted a few cans on board n sit through the day trying to find the beast not Jimmy saville haha but just seems unfair like. Police wud have pocketed it no doubt cos license boy was oan th phone in his office at the time. Ness is that music festival going radio rental silly so it's lomand. No way th council wud stage a concert near the monster site the hash fumes wud sink it further eh

Nessy stoned.............ffs.

Mate,you have made me laugh today.Thanks.

Gogs n me just wanted a few cans on board n sit through the day trying to find the beast not Jimmy saville haha but just seems unfair like. Police wud have pocketed it no doubt cos license boy was oan th phone in his office at the time. Ness is that music festival going radio rental silly so it's lomand. No way th council wud stage a concert near the monster site the hash fumes wud sink it further eh

Translation if required:

"Gordon and I merely wanted to partake in a few tipples whilst undertaking a water based beast hunt. By this I do not mean the paedophile currently splashed throughout the broadsheets so it seems frightfully unfair. The constable in question must have made away with our bullion as the member of licensing staff was currently engaged on the telephone. Due to the rather obnoxious lot currently "enjoying" the Rock Ness music festival we decided, against our better judgement, to make our way to Loch Lomond, in the pursuit of the lesser known Lomondie. The local council declined to stage a concert in too close a proximity to the home of the original mythical creature as the fumes from the lower classes marijuana cigarettes would cause the noble creature to sink further."

Hope this clarifies for anyone struggling.

Gogzy, do you have any comment to make?

Otherwise we'll have to assume it's all true :pipe:

His pal is a muppett that can't even spell gogzy right, i have no affiliations with this or any other nutter on the boards :P

I swam in huggie loch circa,1981 and the only thing i seen was 3 perfectly formed shits floating along..in a straight line!! Towards the ducks!! A dive bombing seagull soon got us oot a that huggie loch pretty dam quick...broke up the floatilla and it was every waine for him/herself... There was casualties...it wasnt pretty...oh i hate reality...bring in the BONG...

He can pay me 140 quid and go out on the forth looking for monsters if he wants, i can steal him a boat

for £140 he can sail me.

Guys the OP made it perfectly clear that it was £150.

Please get your facts right. I mean, it's not hard to understand, is it?

:D

Show us the deeds to this Boat (dingy) u speak off :ulster: