Is Charles worth a song yet.

stu54

I want to say yes but i'm trying my hardest not to like him too much. I remember at the Blackpool game i met Craig Whyte, convinced he was a good guy and all... :anguish:

Where you talking to him? Bet you wish u could meet him now.

Charles Green has had to put up with more shite than what Whyte did and he's still here getting the job done.

Sticking up for our club and fans etc.. i think he's past that stage of people worrying if he's another whyte.

Where you talking to him? Bet you wish u could meet him now.

Charles Green has had to put up with more shite than what Whyte did and he's still here getting the job done.

Sticking up for our club and fans etc.. i think he's past that stage of people worrying if he's another whyte.

Outside the main door, i just missed the team bus pulling up outside and as i was walking away he was walking up to the main door. Actually makes me feel sick thinking back, you're right i would love to meet him now!

Trust me ive taken as much of a liking to Green as everyone else. I don't think he's another Whyte, at all. Just don't want to trust or praise any owner too much, as much as it seems Charles deserves it!

That said id join in in a little song about him :lol:

He'll get the song he deserves when he buys himself a white horse and leads the team out before a game at Ibrox - preferably against sphell opposition :000000082:

Thinking of an old fans fav;

We don't need your broon or stokes

We know that wee bhoys you do poke

We've got Big Lee, Charles Green

and Her Majesty the Queen

na na na........

Shite attempt but here goes..

Oh Charles Green, you are the love of my life,

Oh Charles Green, I'd let you shag my wife,

Oh Charles Green we're all Yorkshire men too...

I was trying to thibk of one along the lines of the Cuellar song and this is a good effort!

But your language young lady :matron:

He's blue he's white his 2nd name is shite........

Yeh, I'd go with this just now. Something simple and humorous. Still a little early too early to announce him as the new messiah, I think. Plenty of time for that in a year or two.