Chris Graham socks it to them

Carsons Dog

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb piece....These are the kinds of articles that I am more than happy to represent me as part of the Rangers support. Chris seems to have a talent for putting accross his view in a professional yet purposeful way....which has the added bonus that it winds these bottom feeders up!

Well done mate...keep them coming, the more blogs, reports and articles defending our position and setting people straight the better.

Chris Graham is what the trust or assembly need ,a spokesman who speaks sense without the need for being petty straight to the point ,Charles i would even get this guy working for club in some capacity .Again well done Chris.Watp

Ah, 'oor wee Jim Spence. The BBC Scotland's "Arab" correspondent, who famously described himself "live" on-air earlier this year as, quote, "a good Catholic boy from Dundee!"

No-one in the conversation leading up to this 'coming out' remark had even mentioned religion, it was after all a football show and the discussion centred around football....but 'oor Jim had to nail his "good Kafflik" colours to the mast.

He need fear nothing at BBC Scotland though.

He's in good company as it is said by many that any Rangers-minded employee who slipped through the recruiting net had best keep his or her head down for fear (yes "fear") of retribution, ridicule and the dreaded shoogly nail.

One Scotland, Many Cultures....as long as it's not the Protestant one....at BBC Scotland that is.

Wankers.

Oh..........and Chris has landed the ultimate knock-out blow by throwing the skinny bastard's words back in his skinny bastard face.

Fuck Dundee Hibernian, fuck Jim Spence and fuck the SPL.

Great article. Only one comment. This Bear is more than a bit grumpy about all that has happened and is still threatened. Grizzly would be more like it.

Now I've had the privilege of standing less than 50ft away from a full grown Grizzly staring me right in the eye in wilderness British Columbia. It's a sight that will live with me forever - and a lasting reminder of the sheer power and majesty and authority and 'don't mess with me' aura of the Grizzly Bear. So grumpy is only at the mild end of the scale of Bear mood.