so angry and sad not to make it today.

bears fan

The club deck is great. Everyone on the pitch looks smaller but otherwise it's the same atmosphere. Great views out the front too beside the food outlets. Lots of stairs I grant you. Go on grab a couple of last minute hopefully not too restricted tickets.

Agreed. Club Deck is great.

wasn't going to be able to go today, now i can and theres no 2 seats to be had together except in the CD and my son would crap his pants if i took him up there.

have a great day to all that are going!!!!!

:uk:

If I were your son, I wonder if you not taking me today of all days would leave me emotionally scarred for the rest of my life?

:mutley:

I am on holiday so I am gutted I am missing today's game. Left my two tickets with my auld da, hope he goes!!

Have a great day for all you that are lucky to be there. Belt it out, loud and proud. Let all the animals know, because they will be watching, that we truly are the people.

great offer thanks. i'm going to pick him up in 10 mins and will sound him out and let you know.

What age is the wee one? If he doesn't fancy it let me know as soon as you know mate. I have been in the Club Deck loads of times with my 6 year old lad, he loves it up there, probably the best seats in the house tbh. My eye sight is poor that's why i opted for the main stand this time. :) The CD will be an experience for him, i highly recommend it. It is not as scary as it looks. (tu)

What age is the wee one? If he doesn't fancy it let me know as soon as you know mate. I have been in the Club Deck loads of times with my 6 year old lad, he loves it up there, probably the best seats in the house tbh. My eye sight is poor that's why i opted for the main stand this time. :) The CD will be an experience for him, i highly recommend it. It is not as scary as it looks. (tu)

Unless drunk. Although i dont imagine his wee yin will be drunk :D

he's 7. i told him about the club deck and he's all excited about it, just got 2 tickets for cd7. cant wait!!!

thanks for the kind offer!!!!!